googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Of course I am, can't you see the damn tag?

Edit: I'm gonna delete "y" from the title "Lily of the valley" on my patreon page for all of you guys who don't believe it's me.
Super cool game but this version is all in bugs.I hope you will fix it in future versions. The beginning of v1 was very hot!

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Please HELP!! That s stuck right after this. I click "enter", Lily walks automatically next to the desk and then I cant do anything, can t move etc.

lotv.jpg
Thats when Nicole proposes Lily to go swimming in the pool nearby her house. Lily says she has to go at home to get her swimsuit. I ve tried to redo the scene but nothing changes. How can I unblock it ?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Of course I am, can't you see the damn tag?

Edit: I'm gonna delete "y" from the title "Lily of the valley" on my patreon page for all of you guys who don't believe it's me.
I know it's a lot of hard work you have put into the game, endless hours of hard work etc. I'm still yet to play this game. The storyline is the best, this is why i have been waiting for an update since I finished the last version. The characters and relationship just triples and quadruples the fun. I just hope that with increasing patreons and fan followers, you guys will definitely speed up the time interval for regular updates.
I want to ask you this question
* If possible do you think you can add customisations to lily. Not fully changing the face cut, body shape etc. But more hairstyles and additional clothing?
So that we can customise how we want?

Thanks

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Damn. Now it is me who is THAT guy... Does anyone have a Save from the Start of v.09 (right after the Engine Change)? Slutty Playthrough of course but I doubt anyone has anything else anyway... ;)

Thanks!

Reactions: hasan caglar

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi guys... I have a question. Are there someone of you that played the game after the night club? In free roaming mode, you can go to work, and select to chill to see another image, after that you can go in the library and check the papers left from the boy. After that you can go home and sleep and next day use dildo with new images. I want to know, if there are others scenes to see, day by day?

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
@P&P , guys congrats on the update.With a little speed reading and enjoying some of the scenes and most of all,the dialogue,it took me about 1 hour and 20 min. So it's not that short of an update,but I think people mean that because of the time spent making it. Nevermind that.
1.Are you going to implement a CG Room? It doesn't have to super fancy,just so we know who is who when we choose and put them in chronological order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3.The phone is a little buggy.It stops while choosing options and when you choose the quests and try to exit after,the game stops for a few seconds,without being able to do anything and then it goes back to previous screen.
4.Just curios which characters you 2 have in mind to continue the story with in the next update? Also,I actually forgot she was married in this update,cuz I barely heard any mention of him and also he wasn't in the house.It felt like she was the b0$$!

Great job! Love the dialogue and this game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Damn. Now it is me who is THAT guy... Does anyone have a Save from the Start of v.09 (right after the Engine Change)? Slutty Playthrough of course but I doubt anyone has anything else anyway... ;)

Thanks!
Page 251. I have given all my saves before every slutty scene in the game!

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Love the game, but it's infuriating. Needs a walkthrough, but every one that pops up disappears almost as fast. Not going to bang my head against it again without one.

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Please HELP!! That s stuck right after this. I click "enter", Lily walks automatically next to the desk and then I cant do anything, can t move etc.

View attachment 218806
Thats when Nicole proposes Lily to go swimming in the pool nearby her house. Lily says she has to go at home to get her swimsuit. I ve tried to redo the scene but nothing changes. How can I unblock it ?

Or maybe someone gets a save right after this buggy scene ?

Reactions: Nadox

Neinhart

Jul 2, 2018

View attachment 218806
Have the same problem. Some one know how fix this ?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes