Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
not yet, but P and P mention in a post on Patreon that they have a new one planned in a future release (did not say exactly what version) so it's coming...
I am just happy for a new scene with this creepy pool guy and more scenes with Fred hehe. Fred is always welcome.

Reactions: Latex224

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
is there a way around the bug where you're delivering papers and can't complete the delivery?
No not really. I think it is also no longer possible to escape the eastern suburbs with the taxi (used to work in v 1.1 but i think that bug escape no longer work in 1.2...).
After you've had the heat stroke hospital scene and the the pool scene, simply avoid taking more leaflet hand out jobs. There is no more content anyway so just don't. You can still visit the Pools on Saturdays but do NOT take any more leaflet jobs etc

denis28

Mar 21, 2019
I have downloaded 4 parts zip files but when extacted no only 3 folders are there no game launch file ..... is there any fix

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
tiz-2.png

Alright, this is where stuff will begin to heat up quite a bit!
But no, I'm not saying that because of the image above that represents the third scene from V.1.3, but because Lily is entering her final phase. You remember Lily's stages and the algorithm that we made when we began? Even if you don't it doesn't matter, because the phases represent just the guidelines for Lily's development and progression within a certain period of the game.
What is important is that the relationship between Lily and Nick is going to change in the final phase. Now, I'm not saying it will be worse, or better; it just going to be different. And of course only if you have chosen so through previous choices.
This scene will consist of two parts. The first part from the image above; Lily comes to visit Nick. And the second... Well, let's not spoil everything now...

Thank you very much to each and every one of you for spending your hard earned dollars to support this game. We will continue to fight and try to give you the highest quality gameplay content possible. Thanks for the support peeps!

Cheers.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
She looks better and better every update it seems wow. it’s also nice to see more frequently updates.
But I am not really interested in a nick scene tbh...
But the dress looks really cute and good on her

Reactions: blink66

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
She looks better and better every update it seems wow. it’s also nice to see more frequently updates.
But I am not really interested in a nick scene tbh...
But the dress looks really cute and good on her
thats the 3rd scene they said she gona fuck someone near nick dnt worry bro ;D
i have this fantasy where someone sleep with them and fuck lily while nick is a sleep on the same bed
but i dnt think this is happining soon and also think this is not lily in second pic....i think lily wil find nick cheating and will get back at him still not sure thou.

Last edited:

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
thats the 3rd scene they said she gona fuck near nick dnt worry bro ;D
i have this fantasy where someone sleep with them and fuck lily while nick is a sleep on the same bed
but i dnt think this is happining soon and also think this is not lily in second pic....i think lily wil find nick cheating and will get back at him still not sure thou.
yes I also think it's not lily with nick (moreover the bed and in front of the window where everyone passes in front can see the couple) would it not be this young girl from the park with whom nick to discuss on the net...????? the possibilities for lily are multiple luke/castor - Marcel/ and painting - or revenge with Nicole or Fred .
I look forward to the next release.

Andre13

May 13, 2017
yes I also think it's not lily with nick (moreover the bed and in front of the window where everyone passes in front can see the couple) would it not be this young girl from the park with whom nick to discuss on the net...????? the possibilities for lily are multiple luke/castor - Marcel/ and painting - or revenge with Nicole or Fred .
I look forward to the next release.
My guess it could be either John in the cabin when Nick gets drunk or Nick if you dont get him drunk..

Reactions: bakuon

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
thats the 3rd scene they said she gona fuck someone near nick dnt worry bro ;D
You sir, watch too much JAV

Reactions: patrickB
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes