penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
yes I also think it's not lily with nick (moreover the bed and in front of the window where everyone passes in front can see the couple) would it not be this young girl from the park with whom nick to discuss on the net...????? the possibilities for lily are multiple luke/castor - Marcel/ and painting - or revenge with Nicole or Fred .
I look forward to the next release.
Do you want to guess the release month?

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
I can't get the walking animations to start att all. I tried pressing shift and D and S. Nothing happends on the screen at all. iam playing on a laptop. could that be the issue?

Reactions: Pogo123

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I can't get the walking animations to start att all. I tried pressing shift and D and S. Nothing happends on the screen at all. iam playing on a laptop. could that be the issue?
I had the same problem before I realized that it works when playing with the keyboard arrows and not with the mouse.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok I downloaded V1.2

I used the save provided and saw the Fred scene, but how do I get the library new scene as well as the hotel stuff?

Last edited:

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
View attachment 359180

Alright, this is where stuff will begin to heat up quite a bit!
But no, I'm not saying that because of the image above that represents the third scene from V.1.3, but because Lily is entering her final phase. You remember Lily's stages and the algorithm that we made when we began? Even if you don't it doesn't matter, because the phases represent just the guidelines for Lily's development and progression within a certain period of the game.
What is important is that the relationship between Lily and Nick is going to change in the final phase. Now, I'm not saying it will be worse, or better; it just going to be different. And of course only if you have chosen so through previous choices.
This scene will consist of two parts. The first part from the image above; Lily comes to visit Nick. And the second... Well, let's not spoil everything now...

Thank you very much to each and every one of you for spending your hard earned dollars to support this game. We will continue to fight and try to give you the highest quality gameplay content possible. Thanks for the support peeps!

Cheers.

why don't you just add a Quest System

Lolly598

Aug 3, 2019
I'm stuck at the point where Lilly got the deal with the 2 guys right after joining Castor. I spent the night with Mike and (because I had to, unfortunally didn't get a sex scene with Mike somehow) left in the end when Fred called. According to the guide I'm supposed to go to Castor now (in the red dress) and it'll prompt me to buy a new dress. Lily only says she should wear something "little more appropriate." But I can't interact with Juliette's and apparently Lily doesn't want to go to Giancarlo's at this time.

Help would be greatly appreciated :/

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
My guess it could be either John in the cabin when Nick gets drunk or Nick if you dont get him drunk..
I thought about it and the wording of the devs and I personally have the idea now, that maybe lily visits someone in the cabin and in the second pic you see lily. BUT only if you chose to stay loyal to nick and their lovestory. I think when you don’t follow the choices in favour of nick you either visit the cabin and find nick fucking someone else or you meet someone else in them cabin or you don’t get to the cabin

I personally think (and hope) it you don’t chose nick through the hole story that you find nick with another girl, lily gets mad and turns towards Fred in frustration and will have a deeper relationship with Fred. (Deeper hehe lol)

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I'm stuck at the point where Lilly got the deal with the 2 guys right after joining Castor. I spent the night with Mike and (because I had to, unfortunally didn't get a sex scene with Mike somehow) left in the end when Fred called. According to the guide I'm supposed to go to Castor now (in the red dress) and it'll prompt me to buy a new dress. Lily only says she should wear something "little more appropriate." But I can't interact with Juliette's and apparently Lily doesn't want to go to Giancarlo's at this time.

Help would be greatly appreciated :/
normally in the morning she says she has to buy a new dress image 01 and 02. then just go to the shop image 3. maybe a bug in your games. I put the backup (save file50) just before entering the shop.

Lolly598

Aug 3, 2019
normally in the morning she says she has to buy a new dress image 01 and 02. then just go to the shop image 3. maybe a bug in your games. I put the backup (save file50) just before entering the shop.
Thanks for your help already!

But for some reason it doesn't show me a save file at slot 50 when I put your file in the game->www->save folder

Am I missing something?

When I add your other saves, they work (not sure if every single one, but the majority does)

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for your help already!

But for some reason it doesn't show me a save file at slot 50 when I put your file in the game->www->save folder

Am I missing something?

When I add your other saves, they work (not sure if every single one, but the majority does)
It must be because of the config and global files I'm not attached. Try again with this zip of my backup.

Reactions: Lolly598

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Hey, i think i found a bug were when u go into the gim late at night their is only this one guy i dont know inside and then their are scenes coming up with a text field but no text in them is this supposed to be like that or bug?

Reactions: and 172 others

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
hey i think i ran into a bug were u work at the kiosk. so i was applying to castor and after trying to apply i did go to the kiosk to work for them. The problem is i did go to all the golden lights shining in front of the houses but i cant finish the job!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hey i think i ran into a bug were u work at the kiosk. so i was applying to castor and after trying to apply i did go to the kiosk to work for them. The problem is i did go to all the golden lights shining in front of the houses but i cant finish the job!
Thx. but this bug is already known.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes