cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can not find the page with the latest mac version on it.
You are telling me that you were not able to find these posts by typing "Mac" into the search bar?

Took me less then two minutes to go through the search history and to find what you need to user-port the windows version to Mac.

@ If you have another RPGM MV title for mac, make a copy of that, rename it to Lily of the Valley, delete the content of the www folder, and copy the content of the www folder from the windows version, voilá you now have a native working mac version. Same thing works for linux and windows, should you end up with a mac or linux version for your windows.
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v1.0 Fix 3!

PC (350MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pokey69 and waffel

larrylaile

Dec 18, 2017
Y'know, when there was a "CG Gallery" unlocked in the game, I was more expecting the scene where the actions happens (and some before and after to know what was going on) rather then having to click through an entire sequence before reaching the action....

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I am so curious i really hope the update will come this month. The sooner the better. :giggle::coffee:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hat p&p eigentlich discord? Frage weil zB NLT auf discord ist und da ist man häufiger mehr auf dem laufenden
In German you will not get any answer ... However, to answer your question: I don't think so.. or they have a patron-only discord server as LewdLab (dev of Dreams of Desire, Midnight Paradise).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
In German you will not get any answer ... However, to answer your question: I don't think so.. or they have a patron-only discord server as LewdLab (dev of Dreams of Desire, Midnight Paradise).
Yo sorry xD don’t know I wrote german lol had to many chats open i guess. mb i apologise

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
The main model in this one has some interesting attractive to meh states to her appearance, is definitely went along with her changes throughout the game but I found her waitress/bar maiden attire to be the best. It almost looked like she was wearing darker makeup, probably due to the lighting.

I enjoyed the fact the game never forces you to go with anything, even if you increase her level of corruption, it just simply gives you those options to pick from but they can be ignored. Of course ignoring them results in loss of sexy times, but such is the path a loyal wife walks.

At least her husband hits that all the time he can, which is a far cry from the cucks in a lot of these types of games who can't get it up for their hot girlfriend/wife.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I think it's going to be awhile before v1.3 drops. Full v1.2 was released 2 months ago and based on track record, we are looking at 1-2 more months before we get the next. But I could be wrong this time. Best thing is probably to play some other games while we wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I think it's going to be awhile before v1.3 drops. Full v1.2 was released 2 months ago and based on track record, we are looking at 1-2 more months before we get the next. But I could be wrong this time. Best thing is probably to play some other games while we wait.
Thx bro you are a real bro. Just found this gem when last update was released.
But about 4 months? dear god..
Maybe I am snowflake but I experienced quicker releases from DeepSleep and NLT. Maybe that’s why i‘m so impatient.
Other games is a nice idea if there would be other similar good games with a curvy female mc

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Thx bro you are a real bro. Just found this gem when last update was released.
But about 4 months? dear god..
Maybe I am snowflake but I experienced quicker releases from DeepSleep and NLT. Maybe that’s why i‘m so impatient.
Other games is a nice idea if there would be other similar good games with a curvy female mc
am almost pretty sure the update is next month dnt worry i cant say any more :D

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes