NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Correct. I think you only get outside of the tavern and when you are going down the "stairs" from the tavern you get the message: "will continue in next update" or something like that. :confused::)
I personally think we should be able to go home and down to the basement everytime we are finished with an update so we can have the access to the gallery
Yeah, i want to see the galleries but the game prevent it. Sad

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Do you plan on working the game into VN -> i mean without the rpg maker walking and walking?
Or is there some Version already?
As far as I know there is no renpy version. But there is an amazing walk animation during waking through the streets what makes it entertaining and nice to watch.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
To anyone wondering when the new update might be released
No, not at all. The update will be available as soon it is available. No reason to go crazy over it. There are other things in life you can do as impatiently waiting for a game update. I haven't played Lily for the last 6 months and with each month it gets easier to wait for another update. The next time I play this game I will have a lot of content to catch up to... :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
you
Guys help pls! I'm stuck in Castor building after butt plug scene: View attachment 494660
Likely, You have made some choices earlier in the game that got you down this path. If I remember correctly, you need to choose to work at Castor on day 14 (instead of handing out leaflets) and also choose to help the secretary (Lola) in scene 5 (day 14) followed by a library visit - scene 6. See the guide page 55-57. After that follow the castor/intelligent lily path = go and work at Castor as often as you can and do all library visits (see guide OP).

This should make you progress.

if you do not want to replay all you can use this save 24 from the start of day 24. follow the guide, see OP.

Reactions: twichman

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
you

Likely, You have made some choices earlier in the game that got you down this path. If I remember correctly, you need to choose to work at Castor on day 14 (instead of handing out leaflets) and also choose to help the secretary (Lola) in scene 5 (day 14) followed by a library visit - scene 6. See the guide page 55-57. After that follow the castor/intelligent lily path = go and work at Castor as often as you can and do all library visits (see guide OP).

This should make you progress.

if you do not want to replay all you can use this save 24 from the start of day 24. follow the guide, see OP.
Tnx Bro, I will try this way.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I was hoping for a download link. :confused::cautious::confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Merry Christmas Guys and Girls ;)
Honestly this is one of, if not the best image of Lily! Beautifully rendered and shows her at her very best! Perfect in every way!

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
I was hoping for a download link. :confused::cautious::confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Merry Christmas Guys and Girls ;)
wait for tomorrow, tomorrow everything will be, a miracle will happen tomorrow;)
P.S. I think so, I believe in it:giggle:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes