Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
could someone post some save files from beginning of 1.1V till 1.3V ? compatible on the 1.3V of the game ?

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
If I were you guys, I'd go and pay a visit next week. instead of asking ten times a day.
Because the game is gonna be out anyway and you'll have at least three months until the next update to play it. so who cares if you play it today or tomorrow or next month? you'll play it anyway.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
dum didi dum.. hi! :) don’t mind me just looking after update.
would love to play some other game till then but for me personally their are just a few games i really like to spend my time with and these all need updates too... so... I guess I will ask the 11th time and keep this updated.#sorrynosorry

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Well, P and P just posted on Patreon that they "must release before 2020". So it is close... I think it'll be Tuesday.

So get ready! :D

Maybe try to play v1.0 through v1.3 a few different paths to remind yourself and get into it while you wait. I probably do that tomorrow.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Well, P and P just posted on Patreon that they "must release before 2020". So it is close... I think it'll be Tuesday.

So get ready! :D

Maybe try to play v1.0 through v1.3 a few different paths to remind yourself and get into it while you wait. I probably do that tomorrow.
bro am here since lily was 0.2 belive me when i said last day of the month ;P

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
bro am here since lily was 0.2 belive me when i said last day of the month ;P
yep that means Tuesday :ROFLMAO:
I think P and P was the first Creator I supported on Patreon back in the day - 2016. Been with them ever since... Still consider them to be one of the best, even though the market has developed a lot since then (rise of Renpy VN style games, Unity based games, and explosive development of milf/incest games etc)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
yep that means Tuesday :ROFLMAO:
I think P and P was the first Creator I supported on Patreon back in the day - 2016. Been with them ever since... Still consider them to be one of the best, even though the market has developed a lot since then (rise of Renpy VN style games, Unity based games, and explosive development of milf/incest games etc)
i love the rpg style i feel it add more to the stories
and p&p really have the best naughty stories on this site and belive me i played alot
most if the game here same old shit while lily you really feel the scenes are really just so naughty which is making her more sexy... the hiding... getting in trouble.. its done so good
the biggest dumb thin on the game is fred lol which is ironic since he is the one who get to fuck lily the most..the other charcters always have a proplems or want another thing from lily at first
but fred no madam am just here bec i wana bang the shit out of you
and i think lily started to like him since she started creating reasons out of noware so he can bang her
also remmber the time she said his name when marcel was fucking her lol
even nick didnt get that xD

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes