doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Yo! I'm following the guide which says:

IF Lily goes back home and look for her red dress,she will remember that it is still at Giancarlo,but if she approaches her wardrobe a second time,she looks and find an older skimpy skirt and top...

This doesn't seem to happen? She just puts on her denim shorts and black top with no new options for clothes.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Wallpapers.
Not a $15 Patreon though sadly so don't have the update yet
Yeah I thought so, with that $15 price tag I thought that it will take some time for it to be released her and there fore the wallpapers can be a good "transition" until the game gets released. :)
Thank you for the art sharing :love:

Reactions: Flubberduck

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I really wish that we can get the outfit on the 2nd picture into Lily's closet(game) and that P&P could find a suitable and a hot situation for Lily to wear such an outfit :love:
My favorites from the wallpaper :p Thank's to Flubberduck for sharing the wallpaper (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
someday p&p will kill me with those wallpapers ideas they randomly making
god dam those guys are on another level lol

Reactions: Latex224

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
yeah pretty big update GB wise. little spoiler: latex224 might like it ^^

for me personally after playing it:

- nick dream scene was totally different than i thought + shorter than i thought, some scenes where nice tho (the yeti LOL)
- lake scene was totally fine, but i hoped for more too here, but the idea and the atmosphere was great
- castor scene was ok, needed for story telling nothing special (except Lily ofc)
- Fred 1 scene was... lame for me personally. so much talking and then just a blowjob. i thought she would share the bath with him or something
- Fred 2 there the talking was needed and hot, the scene slowly build up, the ideas were nice - even i also expected something different. but i liked how he kissed her and gave a fuck about her roleplay idea (show some dominance fred!) but i hoped he would would tear apart her outfit, she would fuck him not reversed this time and he couldn't inside or on her...

-> Fred gave such good pushes to the relationship of them, but thanks to Lily (even Nick joins a stripclub) they still have the same relationship. i also hoped Fred would get more rewards for him helping her..

all in all i personally expected more for the amount of teasing and waiting and hopeing, and end of 2019. don't get me wrong its Lily <3 and there are some great scenes, but all in all... only slighlty better than last update and i personally wasn't happy about the last one.

would i rate the scenes it would look the following:

- dream: 7/10
- lake: 5/10
- castor: okay
- Fred1: 3/10
- Fred2: 4/10
- nothing more .__.#

well decreased my pledge to 1 dollar again... i love Lily and P and P are really cool dudes, but i am totally unsatisfied with the scenes the latest updates personally.

I still wish all a Happy New Year with your family and friends.. :giggle: :cry:

• Sad

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
yeah pretty big update GB wise. little spoiler: latex224 might like it ^^

for me personally after playing it:

- nick dream scene was totally different than i thought + shorter than i thought, some scenes where nice tho (the yeti LOL)
- lake scene was totally fine, but i hoped for more too here, but the idea and the atmosphere was great
- castor scene was ok, needed for story telling nothing special (except Lily ofc)
- Fred 1 scene was... lame for me personally. so much talking and then just a blowjob. i thought she would share the bath with him or something
- Fred 2 there the talking was needed and hot, the scene slowly build up, the ideas were nice - even i also expected something different. but i liked how he kissed her and gave a fuck about her roleplay idea (show some dominance fred!) but i hoped he would would tear apart her outfit, she would fuck him not reversed this time and he couldn't inside or on her...

-> Fred gave such good pushes to the relationship of them, but thanks to Lily (even Nick joins a stripclub) they still have the same relationship. i also hoped Fred would get more rewards for him helping her..

all in all i personally expected more for the amount of teasing and waiting and hopeing, and end of 2019. don't get me wrong its Lily <3 and there are some great scenes, but all in all... only slighlty better than last update and i personally wasn't happy about the last one.

would i rate the scenes it would look the following:

- dream: 7/10
- lake: 5/10
- castor: okay
- Fred1: 3/10
- Fred2: 4/10
- nothing more .__.#

well decreased my pledge to 1 dollar again... i love Lily and P and P are really cool dudes, but i am totally unsatisfied with the scenes the latest updates personally.

I still wish all a Happy New Year with your family and friends.. :giggle: :cry:
You should have upload the game her first :p
That's a pity that it wasn't that much better, but I'm looking forward to see Lily again though. ;)
Would it be the castor scene that are for me or one of the other? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Pogo123

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
WTF :O 9 GB :D but why not...go go go Happy New Year
:O !!!! Is this for real?? Amazing!
But we need a Crunched Version, 9 GB is crazy!
The actual game is ~ 2,9 GB, the rest are wallpapers, Android and Russian version. Make sure you only select what you really need and don't waste time downloading a bloated 6GB Russian v0.92. ;)
1577799485600.png

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You should have upload the game her first :p
That's a pity that it wasn't that much better, but I'm looking forward to see Lily again though. ;)
Would it be the castor scene that are for me or one of the other? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
I don’t know how to upload game files here tbh.

correction: it wasn’t for me. Maybe it’s for you tho bro.

the 2nd Fred scene YOU might really like bro ;)

Last edited:
  • Wow
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes