Crow1joy

Aug 31, 2019
I liked the update, but why is it so short, I hoped that in 3 months P and P would make more scenes!(Only four scenes) Lily is very sexy, everything is cool on the lake, but I expected more!I really look forward to the new version, I hope I will not have to wait another 3 months.

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
I liked the update, but why is it so short, I hoped that in 3 months P and P would make more scenes!(Only four scenes) Lily is very sexy, everything is cool on the lake, but I expected more!I really look forward to the new version, I hope I will not have to wait another 3 months.
Exactly, I expected much, but much more, about the lake scene. Therefore, this scene was completely unnecessary and even then a couple of workers .. so there was potential ..:(

Sirius

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Do u guys have sound in this version? This is such a good game, after this long wait ,without a sound...

px305

May 6, 2017
THe torrent version is the compresed one ? Cause my game has music but no sound effects

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
You Gota b kidding me xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy new years for all lily lovers here
Well happy new year to you all! Still many hours left for me though...

I asked you guys if you wanted to see Lily and Fred's first kiss. And we GOT it! :LOL:
We even got a missionary between Fred and Lily, and some conversation with at least a hint of a real deeper relationship coming. So we got that going now...

Will be interesting what P and P come up with next...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes