May 16, 2017
It's not 9 GB, there's an english (4GB) and russian (5GB)version. Idk if there's difference between the versions beyond the language, but i just downloaded the english version.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Update good, but very short :(. How many is scnese? I found 4 only...any secret scenes is here or not? Thx. Sirius

1. Nick dream with workers
2. sunbathing at lake (no scene)
3. Fred BJ
4. Fred sex in bed..
Brother can you share the save file before this update or share it all:LOL:

Reactions: adsl2009
Jan 8, 2018
Okay. Will try it later. I read that the gallery hasn't been updated so how about the previous version scene anyway? Happy new year to you too
It dives straight in to 1.4 but if you have 1.3 slot three has a save for that just start 1.3 select continue and then save it to another slot then copy that slot over to 1.4 and you can start from the previous version. Saves are located in the www folder and they will transfer over. The gallery has sort of been updated but only with wallpapers the latest being September/October which covers the Christmas period.

Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
It dives straight in to 1.4 but if you have 1.3 slot three has a save for that just start 1.3 select continue and then save it to another slot then copy that slot over to 1.4 and you can start from the previous version. Saves are located in the www folder and they will transfer over. The gallery has sort of been updated but only with wallpapers the latest being September/October which covers the Christmas period.
So means that previous version scene already in the game while latest one doesn't have it like that right?:ROFLMAO:

Jan 8, 2018
So means that previous version scene already in the game while latest one doesn't have it like that right?:ROFLMAO:
Correct it's already been done. Silly I know, but there it is. You can either start at the beginning of 1.3 via save transfer or the beginning of 1.4.
Edit:- Unless, of course, you save before the final scene of 1.3 then transfer that save instead.

Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Correct it's already been done. Silly I know, but there it is. You can either start at the beginning of 1.3 via save transfer or the beginning of 1.4.
Edit:- Unless, of course, you save before the final scene of 1.3 then transfer that save instead.
Okay now I get it thanks for clearing it up

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So duderinos,

since the game is already shared via torrent and svscomics I can provide another download source. I downloaded the svscomics version. It's 1.4 english, scanned it with Kaspersky, repacked it and uploaded it to Mega (2.62GB):

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So duderinos,

since the game is already shared via torrent and svscomics I can provide another download source. I downloaded the svscomics version. It's 1.4 english, scanned it with Kaspersky, repacked it and uploaded it to Mega (2.62GB):

Dude,
I vote for you as THE person of 2020 !!!
(y)

May 16, 2017
Is the idea behind the wallpapers will ever happen or is just... wallpapers? Because i can clearly see the events happening in the game. I hope this wallpapers are a glimpse of what will come.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is the idea behind the wallpapers will ever happen or is just... wallpapers? Because i can clearly see the events happening in the game. I hope this wallpapers are a glimpse of what will come.
there are some great ideas regarding the wallpapers and many of them are even better than what we get/got in the actual game. So I would personally say they are “just” wallpapers and maybe a bit of brainstorming.

but I personally enjoy some wallpapers more than some scenes in the game itself

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes