tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
does anyone have a save at the start of the new update ? I kinda deleted my game folder by mistake after I finished 1.3

for_f95

May 1, 2018
Android port is in the torrent file.

Game has a save included otherwise use the search function.
Yes, there is. but after installation there is no saved game, and after saving to throw your save, there is no folder with the game on the device. something like that.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Now this is a spoiler about the update because this are my thoughts, If YOU READ it it's at your own risk. PS! May occur English errors:ROFLMAO::

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is only what I think/my thoughts and you might have others.
2 things I would have hopped for is:
1. An fully updated gallery room including the new scenes and that the "END" text would have ended in the basement so we could go over to the gallery shelf.
2. I wish it was a bit more in the update, I love the work that P&P put into the game/updates (amazing pictures, the music, writing etc but I feel it comes a bit short specially with the long time between each update.

All in all I would probably give the update a 5,5 in total. Not the best an for me definitely not baddest/poorest update.
Now remember this is just my opinion and nothing more. I hope you all have a Great New Year and lets hope this is the year we get even more Lily to enjoy.

Kondzio25

Sep 9, 2017
Is the gallery room updated?
Do i need to unlock those scenes first by myself or are they from the start in gallery?

Jul 16, 2018
This version is broken - on the first saturday, when the MC decides to visit the gynecologist, the eastern part of the map doesn't unlock. I've tried wearing both the casual clothes and the blue dress, tried every interactable (the toilet, all doors/houses, people, tried visiting the old lady, ...) but its not progressing.
Entering the diner also freezes the game entirely - regardless of clothing.

Reactions: dreamguest29

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Now this is a spoiler about the update because this are my thoughts, If YOU READ it it's at your own risk. PS! May occur English

This is only what I think/my thoughts and you might have others.
2 things I would have hopped for is:
1. An fully updated gallery room including the new scenes and that the "END" text would have ended in the basement so we could go over to the gallery shelf.
2. I wish it was a bit more in the update, I love the work that P&P put into the game/updates (amazing pictures, the music, writing etc but I feel it comes a bit short specially with the long time between each update.

All in all I would probably give the update a 5,5 in total. Not the best an for me definitely not baddest/poorest update.
Now remember this is just my opinion and nothing more. I hope you all have a Great New Year and lets hope this is the year we get even more Lily to enjoy.
The long awaited feedback of mr “I wanna dress up like a girl in hot latex” is here! Waited for this ;)

wow your feedback is even more detailed than mine - and ofc more positive ;)

Reactions: Latex224

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This version is broken - on the first saturday, when the MC decides to visit the gynecologist, the eastern part of the map doesn't unlock. I've tried wearing both the casual clothes and the blue dress, tried every interactable (the toilet, all doors/houses, people, tried visiting the old lady, ...) but its not progressing.
Entering the diner also freezes the game entirely - regardless of clothing.
I started a fresh game and passed this event easily on the desktop version.

Pls. state which version you played.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes