Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
The long awaited feedback of mr “I wanna dress up like a girl in hot latex” is here! Waited for this ;)

wow your feedback is even more detailed than mine - and ofc more positive ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]
(y)
Nick should definitely recognize his wife, what kind of a dumbass forgets the curves of their lady, especially hers?? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

The same when it comes to the cowgirl position, facing him would have been much better, the only "good" side with the reversed one was that she could hide her face from Nick when he entered ;) hihi but I totally agree with you on that.
It would have been fun to see Lily in some kind of sexy medieval styled clothing also because of the setting of the dream.
I just loved how Nick reacted when seeing a fine looking ass like hers, and he said something with the strip club :ROFLMAO: I wonder if Lily will see anything regarding a possible cheating route with Nick (in the club) and maybe (if she does then hopefully take a picture) and goes back to Fred and show him, maybe he gets the "brilliant" idea of they get in bed and fuck both for pleasure (his) and to make Lily feel better (her feelings) after "caught" Nick cheats. And maybe do it so Nick would catch them.
(As a choice of course, something like this maybe?: 1 keep going an make much noise when they hear the door or 2. at the very last moment jump off of Fred and hide or something.) It could possible be a part of a breakup/divorce maybe.

And for the outfit OMFG in my son of a bitch that's something I like ;) :ROFLMAO:
But one thing I hope will get added soon (mostly for both of us :LOL: is a sexy choker ;)

Reactions: Pogo123

logdog

Jun 10, 2019
can say only one thing this version of very good change cameras i.e. different foreshortenings scenes bedding bedding the scene the fire but hi why she again such a short emae only began she went for nick and finish hiccup bashing now wait still together months that would to know continuation of Oh this saddens

Ah and so update the fire always would did such spectacular Bravo

lazymatt

Jan 11, 2018
Im having trouble extracting this latest version. It gives a lot of error messages as it unzips, anyone any ideas?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Loading Error:
Failed to load audio/bgs/clock.ogg
Retry

Any help to fix it ? It's really annoying

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
(y)
Nick should definitely recognize his wife, what kind of a dumbass forgets the curves of their lady, especially hers?? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

The same when it comes to the cowgirl position, facing him would have been much better, the only "good" side with the reversed one was that she could hide her face from Nick when he entered ;) hihi but I totally agree with you on that.
It would have been fun to see Lily in some kind of sexy medieval styled clothing also because of the setting of the dream.
I just loved how Nick reacted when seeing a fine looking ass like hers, and he said something with the strip club :ROFLMAO: I wonder if Lily will see anything regarding a possible cheating route with Nick (in the club) and maybe (if she does then hopefully take a picture) and goes back to Fred and show him, maybe he gets the "brilliant" idea of they get in bed and fuck both for pleasure (his) and to make Lily feel better (her feelings) after "caught" Nick cheats. And maybe do it so Nick would catch them.
(As a choice of course, something like this maybe?: 1 keep going an make much noise when they hear the door or 2. at the very last moment jump off of Fred and hide or something.) It could possible be a part of a breakup/divorce maybe.

And for the outfit OMFG in my son of a bitch that's something I like ;) :ROFLMAO:
But one thing I hope will get added soon (mostly for both of us :LOL: is a sexy choker ;)
[/QUOTE]

uhhhh a choker :love: I personally liked the outfit in Fred2 scene how her butt looked in it. The thing I didn’t like was that her boobs and belly were covered. top free this outfit would have been amazing imo :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Latex224

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
I tried the v1.4 downloads from Mega and Nopy, neither will extract properly. 7zip and Windows built-in both have problems, so I'm guessing there's an issue with the archive.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried the v1.4 downloads from Mega and Nopy, neither will extract properly. 7zip and Windows built-in both have problems, so I'm guessing there's an issue with the archive.
Downloaded from Mega and had no issue to extract the files - game starts normal without a problem. Probably an issue with your internet connection, AV software etc. You should try downloading the torrent version a few pages back.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
I never liked games made with DAZ or Blender models, but this one is good. The plot in begin is rlly good and the progression dont disapoint.
Good to know this game isnt dead.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Is the idea behind the wallpapers will ever happen or is just... wallpapers? Because i can clearly see the events happening in the game. I hope this wallpapers are a glimpse of what will come.
P and P have said that some wallpapers are going the game and some are not and we left to guess which goes where.
From the latest batch i think the Christmas themed once is not going in the game but all the others could go into the game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
P and P have said that some wallpapers are going the game and some are not and we left to guess which goes where.
From the latest batch i think the Christmas themed once is not going in the game but all the others could go into the game.
missed the Christmas one tbh. Lily in that sexy red costume and fred as Santa with a big white beard haha that would have been amazing imo

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I never liked games made with DAZ or Blender models, but this one is good. The plot in begin is rlly good and the progression dont disapoint.
Good to know this game isnt dead.
Yeah the story and Progression overall is great and lily is a great mix between submissive and dominant that’s true

Reactions: Merosu

CapitanSuci0

Dec 21, 2019
Any game saves available?...

I downloaded the latest version 1.4 on my android and it wiped out my previous versions save.

I was stuck at library study part.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes