Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
For me it wasn't that hot, though I like the teasing and there should be more of that in the game.
But I only assumed that $Natalia$ wanted to know about the sexy scenes ;)

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
in this update my favorite scenes are beach teasing and the second scene with fred is very hot :giggle:
and how Nick couldn’t know that this beautiful butt Lily :unsure::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Darkman_13 I know right...:LOL: with a wife with those amazing curves It should be death sin not to remember them :LOL:
But this update was for me much better then the last one, but still I find them VERY short compare to the time they use to release a new update :unsure:(y)

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Darkman_13 I know right...:LOL: with a wife with those amazing curves It should be death sin not to remember them :LOL:
But this update was for me much better then the last one, but still I find them VERY short compare to the time they use to release a new update :unsure:(y)
Yeah I agree very short as the previous one and also spent a lot of time updating

Reactions: Latex224

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Ohhhh, but in the previous there was also a very hot scene at the bar, I liked it very much :love:

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
Not a fan of fred so update is not for me :(

Also I have an idea. It is hard to differ men in the gallery. Names will be better easier than figures

Reactions: johndoe77

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Not a fan of fred so update is not for me :(

Also I have an idea. It is hard to differ men in the gallery. Names will be better easier than figures
Thumb up for the name or a "big" picture of the chars faces ;-)
On the Fred thing, I'm a fan of him so I can't give you thumb up on that :LOL:

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I got the 1.4 android version of the game installed and I cant for the life of me find the location of the saves, I have checked both my sd card and internal storage. Can anyone help? It did not ask for any permissions when installing it.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes