arbathur

Aug 21, 2018
I see there is a password for the gallery room. Anyone know where this room is?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

lbcpop2012

Jan 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "arbathur, 게시물 : 2842160, 회원 : 834642"]
갤러리 방에 암호가있는 것을 확인했습니다. 이 방이 어디 있는지 아는 사람 있어요?

이전에 요청한 경우 죄송합니다.
[/인용문]
8652 like this

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Can't access gallery room again after the end of the update. I want to go to gallery to watch some scene, this also happening before. Why they have to limit the movement of lily after the end of the game?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I see there is a password for the gallery room. Anyone know where this room is?

Sorry if this has been asked before.
it's over her bed in the bookself. A flashing star. But if I remember (if you started a new game) you'll have to progress a bit in the story before it is "unlocked"

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Android version crash after you take the shower in the village area
During the shower scene and a bit later in the game an error appears, because the file name isn't correct. Shower scene should be named www/img/characters $Lily Naked and later $Liliy naked.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I really like this game. It has loads of content und humor (and fapping ;-))
But one thing is a little pain: it is not allways clear where to go. Sometimes I run around knocking of every door.

Example in this update: I went to the appartement to get the dress. And then? Castor seems to be closed, I can't call Lola, I can do nothing, because she is waiting for me. Where?!?

Some hint like "you are HERE but you should be HERE" on a map would be a very great enhancement. Or did I just miss it?

There is another game with almost the same map (don't remember the name), there are "breadcrumbs" to show where to go.
This is IMO a rather glaring issue given the update rate. This isn't actually a criticism of that rate - I have no issue waiting for quality - just stating the fact that trying to remember what you needed to do next when loading a 2-month-old save is virtually impossible

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I played this game through without the walkthrough. Now I am trying it with. It refers to the dirty whore and loving wife levels. All I see monitored are Stamina, Mood, Hotness, Body, Horny and Intelligence. How do I get to see all stats?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I played this game through without the walkthrough. Now I am trying it with. It refers to the dirty whore and loving wife levels. All I see monitored are Stamina, Mood, Hotness, Body, Horny and Intelligence. How do I get to see all stats?
Hey Jim, you do not see dirty whore and loving wife stats - they are hidden. Btw., don't push the second side job (leaflets) to far behind or you skip most of the painters content. Means, you can do the side job at Castor's first (unlocks library with red dress content), but next time go and hand out the leaflets (unlocks Marcel's event - includes more hidden scenes later ;)).

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes