Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I played this game through without the walkthrough. Now I am trying it with. It refers to the dirty whore and loving wife levels. All I see monitored are Stamina, Mood, Hotness, Body, Horny and Intelligence. How do I get to see all stats?
Most interesting stats are hidden so you need a save file editor to see them: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/. choose: RPG Maker Editors.zip (RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe)

A word of warning: do not edit them (the save files), because that can cause lots of issues, and there is really no reason to edit them anyway for this game. To see the most interesting stats you need to choose the advanced menu (running RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe) and then select the variables tab. The last few pages in the guide (posted in OP) lists the most important variables by number/name/description and the values (most slutty choices) after v1.2 and v1.3.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
I can't find the save files on Android, inside storage/data. Anyone has any idea? Ty in advance.

Edit: what i meant was, for some reason phone won't create the org folder at all.

Last edited:

Arcan4

Jan 4, 2020
I need help with a file ive got,
I cant move anymore and cant do anything else than pulling up the Menu and Inventory

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I normally avoid 3CG. but the renders in this game are really good and the model of Lily is simply breathtaking. On some scenes i've been wondering if he is maybe using real pictures ... Would love to get hands on her model files...

I've played pure route and it bugged out, maybe because i moved from 1.3 to 1.4 - i can't trigger Nicole night club event -" it's too early "and then "maybe tomorrow" starting from Friday to Sunday. On Monday i get task from castor to go to TV station but west is not unlocked for me and i can't do anything anymore...

Now i have even bigger issue with my second play because its design flaw. It's a dirty whore route but i dislike Fred so i avoid him. It appears he is cockblocking ton of events (unrelated at that) because i don't have enough whore points - like massage, gynecologist, painter. Because then i miss even more whore points from those scenes i start to get forced into loving wife choices in the main route. Sometimes the choices are made for me other i get the selection but it gets disregarded and continues as loving wife (eg Luke scene).
It basically became another loving wife route, she only had sex with masseur, strange enough because earlier she wouldn't remove bra for massage.
I wonder how safe is it to add myself some whore points via editor, i would like to avoid plot inconsistency or game bugging out.

Finally in regards of future plans is there some kind of roadmap or list of routes/secenes that are planned? I've my preferences and if i were to support i would like to know that.

Reactions: chipshandon12

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
After I give Fred the files, I go look for the sexy lingerie to wear, but can't find the buildings it shows during the cut scene. Am I missing an area that I needed to unlock and can't get to? I only have East part, Central Park far East part opened. Thanks in advance for the help!

sagunt

Aug 24, 2019
After projects file from he hotel had been given to Fred I tried to move to Wes part in order to buy underwear. The game repats the Nicole club event trip and then frozes MC. I am facing dark scree with nothning to do. Help to sove please.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I normally avoid 3CG. but the renders in this game are really good and the model of Lily is simply breathtaking. On some scenes i've been wondering if he is maybe using real pictures ... Would love to get hands on her model files...

I've played pure route and it bugged out, maybe because i moved from 1.3 to 1.4 - i can't trigger Nicole night club event -" it's too early "and then "maybe tomorrow" starting from Friday to Sunday. On Monday i get task from castor to go to TV station but west is not unlocked for me and i can't do anything anymore...

Now i have even bigger issue with my second play because its design flaw. It's a dirty whore route but i dislike Fred so i avoid him. It appears he is cockblocking ton of events (unrelated at that) because i don't have enough whore points - like massage, gynecologist, painter. Because then i miss even more whore points from those scenes i start to get forced into loving wife choices in the main route. Sometimes the choices are made for me other i get the selection but it gets disregarded and continues as loving wife (eg Luke scene).
It basically became another loving wife route, she only had sex with masseur, strange enough because earlier she wouldn't remove bra for massage.
I wonder how safe is it to add myself some whore points via editor, i would like to avoid plot inconsistency or game bugging out.

Finally in regards of future plans is there some kind of roadmap or list of routes/secenes that are planned? I've my preferences and if i were to support i would like to know that.
Well this kinds of games aren't designed to play a loving wife. Main point by playing a female MC is to turn her into a dirty slut who fucks everything.
After I give Fred the files, I go look for the sexy lingerie to wear, but can't find the buildings it shows during the cut scene. Am I missing an area that I needed to unlock and can't get to? I only have East part, Central Park far East part opened. Thanks in advance for the help!
After projects file from he hotel had been given to Fred I tried to move to Wes part in order to buy underwear. The game repats the Nicole club event trip and then frozes MC. I am facing dark scree with nothning to do. Help to sove please.
I played this part just yesterday and it didn't bugged out for me. The Fred scene afterwards is damn sexy!

With v1.4 I started a new game and did not use old saves. Either your saves are broken or something else is missing. Have you successfully done the clubbing event with Nicole? :unsure:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Well this kinds of games aren't designed to play a loving wife. Main point by playing a female MC is to turn her into a dirty slut who fucks everything.

I played this part just yesterday and it didn't bugged out for me. The Fred scene afterwards is damn sexy!

With v1.4 I started a new game and did not use old saves. Either your saves are broken or something else is missing. Have you successfully done the clubbing event with Nicole? :unsure:
Should they lose football game to guys in the club?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This is a newly found favorite game of mine. It has a very quick grind. Lily looks like a woman rather than a Barbie Doll. I am surprised that her body got no higher than 40 through the whole game. I had her go to the gym regularly. I scene that did not work for me was the second scene in the pool with Lily and the owner. I went there dressed correctly in the morning and the only difference was that she spoke of him in a disgusted manner after leaving his fence. The new scenes in 1.4 were all great! I don't know how often the developer publishes updates, but I'll be looking for them. Regarding my missing pool guy event, Apparently I didn't deliver flyers enough for her to get scenes with him without Nicole.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Should they lose football game to guys in the club?
It depends on whether you want to see the guys strip or the girls get fucked. If you want to see the girls get fucked then lose the game by not listening to Nicole and selecting middle as your guess each time.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018

I think my old saves are broken, and Nicole wants to go out after the Fred scene. I may just have to restart the whole game

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
You can go out with Nicole at any day.
I'm in the middle of the Fred story with the sexy lingerie, I tried to just skip it since I can't find the stores to go get the lingerie, but when I go to Nichole's it just says "maybe later." Or "maybe tomorrow" so I must have missed something to unlock an area for the lingerie stores cause I'm stuck at that quest

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes