alisida

May 12, 2018
View attachment 11827

Overview:
As longtime players of rpg maker games we would like to introduce you to the game on which we have been working for a long time. Our main goal was to depict the life of a recently married couple. You will be playing the role of "Lily" and making decisions about the course her life will take.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-14
Release Date: 2019-09-13
Developer: P and P
Censorship: None
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mac & Linux users:

Changelog:

Password for Gallery Room: 8652 (v1.4)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Splitted:

You must download all parts in the same folder. Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.
Win Part 1: - - -
Win Part 2: - - -
Win Part 3: - - -
Win Part 4: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - Unofficial Android

Wallpapers May 2018 - April 2019
- - -
-

Thanks to anonymous source for may-june wallpapers

Extras: -
Thanks for the link Moo8

View attachment 11828 View attachment 11829 View attachment 11830 View attachment 11831 View attachment 11832 View attachment 11833
I have both 1.3 and 1.4 versions of the the game but I can't make them work on my Mac.I tried everything, read everything in this forum about this topic and I still can't make it work. Can anyone help me with advise ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have both 1.3 and 1.4 versions of the the game but I can't make them work on my Mac.I tried everything, read everything in this forum about this topic and I still can't make it work. Can anyone help me with advise ?
Download the Mac RPG Maker launcher from my signature and copy game's www folder into the launcher's folder. The correct folder should be "/content/resources" - well, you will notice the right folder.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lily of the Valley [v1.4] [P and P] (2.66 gb rar win source)
370 mb rar unofficial win compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

NOTE
In order to resolve sound missing problem from this version (as obake reported, thanks), download this and unzip it into your GAME/www/ (overwrite when asked)

Last edited:

demoonchild

May 28, 2017
Lily of the Valley [v1.4] [P and P] (2.66 gb rar win source)
370 mb rar unofficial win compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
Blessings to you Daffy Duck!! You were always the best, even better than the rabbit.... Had a great 2020, you deserve it :).

• Haha
Reactions: Lantern and Abhai

alisida

May 12, 2018
Download the Mac RPG Maker launcher from my signature and copy game's www folder into the launcher's folder. The correct folder should be "/content/resources" - well, you will notice the right folder.
yeah, i tried that .played a bit with the accessibility permissions and managed to start it few times but it only gave me black screen.And now again back to how it was before - the icon is jumping for 30 seconds and then it stop responding. I have iMac and I'm about to throw it away, so disappointed with the performance.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yeah, i tried that .played a bit with the accessibility permissions and managed to start it few times but it only gave me black screen.And now again back to how it was before - the icon is jumping for 30 seconds and then it stop responding. I have iMac and I'm about to throw it away, so disappointed with the performance.
Have you tried chmod or goobdoob's permission fixer?

alisida

May 12, 2018
Have you tried chmod or goobdoob's permission fixer?
did that just now and now the application start every time but it's just black screen, can't see anything.Thanks for your help though, really appreciate it.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
yeah pretty big update GB wise. little spoiler: latex224 might like it ^^

for me personally after playing it:

- nick dream scene was totally different than i thought + shorter than i thought, some scenes where nice tho (the yeti LOL)
- lake scene was totally fine, but i hoped for more too here, but the idea and the atmosphere was great
- castor scene was ok, needed for story telling nothing special (except Lily ofc)
- Fred 1 scene was... lame for me personally. so much talking and then just a blowjob. i thought she would share the bath with him or something
- Fred 2 there the talking was needed and hot, the scene slowly build up, the ideas were nice - even i also expected something different. but i liked how he kissed her and gave a fuck about her roleplay idea (show some dominance fred!) but i hoped he would would tear apart her outfit, she would fuck him not reversed this time and he couldn't inside or on her...

-> Fred gave such good pushes to the relationship of them, but thanks to Lily (even Nick joins a stripclub) they still have the same relationship. i also hoped Fred would get more rewards for him helping her..

all in all i personally expected more for the amount of teasing and waiting and hopeing, and end of 2019. don't get me wrong its Lily <3 and there are some great scenes, but all in all... only slighlty better than last update and i personally wasn't happy about the last one.

would i rate the scenes it would look the following:

- dream: 7/10
- lake: 5/10
- castor: okay
- Fred1: 3/10
- Fred2: 4/10
- nothing more .__.#

well decreased my pledge to 1 dollar again... i love Lily and P and P are really cool dudes, but i am totally unsatisfied with the scenes the latest updates personally.

I still wish all a Happy New Year with your family and friends.. :giggle: :cry:
You Gota b kidding me xD

Happy new years for all lily lovers here

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
did that just now and now the application start every time but it's just black screen, can't see anything.Thanks for your help though, really appreciate it.
Are you sure you fixed permission for all folders? :unsure: Because it sounds like mac can't access the www folder.

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Update good, but very short :(. How many is scnese? I found 4 only...any secret scenes is here or not? Thx. Sirius

1. Nick dream with workers
2. sunbathing at lake (no scene)
3. Fred BJ
4. Fred sex in bed..

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So,where is the link for windows mega...Thank You!
Not going to upload 2,9 GB on a hoster, which will take me 2+ hours, when you can download the game via torrent in < 20 min.

Or download the compressed version linked a page back.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
To you guys who have played the update can you confirm if the gallery room has been updated?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes