Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
These were personal request but Let's be realistic. We will be fools if these weren't shared

Plus the one already made
Damn !!, these things I really want to happen in game and I want to see lily fucking in worker uniform like a pro

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
These were personal request but Let's be realistic. We will be fools if these weren't shared

Plus the one already made
Raminita ,
Outstanding work. If you don't mind me asking, what tool do you use to design create these images? i mean the rolling F95zone sign and the blending of several images into one. The gif conversion is the easy step but all the real work is before you do that.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Raminita ,
Outstanding work. If you don't mind me asking, what tool do you use to design create these images? i mean the rolling F95zone sign and the blending of several images into one. The gif conversion is the easy step but all the real work is before you do that.
don’t ask such foolish questions!
we are all her minions nothing more and nothing less!
except it as a blessing from our devine herself Raminita goddess of metal, thunder and art

• Haha
Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Raminita ,
Photoshop

don’t ask such foolish questions!
we are all her minions nothing more and nothing less!
except it as a blessing from our devine herself Raminita goddess of metal, thunder and art

one of my most loyal servants

• Haha
Reactions: Creeping Death

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
A signature for my favorite character/
View attachment 609107
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/04/623052_LilyoftheValley_Nicole.gif
ok now that is too much text and the stroke too

I agree with the previous statement
That is why I hate templates
Limited space to work with

Add me to your list of loyal servants :ROFLMAO:
Hmm... Photoshop is expensive can you use Photoshop Express or the full PS?
Get a cracked version of it

I only played Lily of the Valley 1.0

I need to get back into it

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Yupper! I agree with you 100 percent, currently working on several fresh animated templates with after effect.
Well if you do make some let me know maybe I’ll use a handful of them

I will try to get some renders from
P and P

for more Lily Signatures

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Well if you do make some let me know maybe I’ll use a handful of them

I will try to get some renders from
P and P

for more Lily Signatures
am not sure if you noticed but the OP have all lily wallpaper since the start of the game
hope that can help you.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i personally think the therapist should make a return. maybe lily wants to meet him cause she is unsure about the feeling she has for fred and if/how she should tell him or something. - and ofc the therapist takes this opportunity for a long - and better fuck session. (pls better cause the cameraangles were really boring on their first scene together) also whats with her bar job? did everyone forget? i still hoped she would get drunk and fuck with that midget. (like snowwhite and dwarve you know - yea i can be sometimes pretty weird) and more with her ex-boss and that cosplay-fantasy thingy would be nice too. maybe her fantasy alias wants to help out a beggar aka *cough* hobo *cough* who knows :p

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i personally think the therapist should make a return. maybe lily wants to meet him cause she is unsure about the feeling she has for fred and if/how she should tell him or something. - and ofc the therapist takes this opportunity for a long - and better fuck session. (pls better cause the cameraangles were really boring on their first scene together) also whats with her bar job? did everyone forget? i still hoped she would get drunk and fuck with that midget. (like snowwhite and dwarve you know - yea i can be sometimes pretty weird) and more with her ex-boss and that cosplay-fantasy thingy would be nice too. maybe her fantasy alias wants to help out a beggar aka *cough* hobo *cough* who knows :p
If i don't remember wrong i do mean that the therapist said at least once to Lily (still in the "trance") That she would: "find a reason to come back again soon"
And after the second session he (Dr. Mark) says: "I hope to meet you at some other place next time"
So yeah i agree with you Pogo123 that a new visit is very soon needed and your idea that it should be "Fred" on the agenda is f-king brilliant (y):)

The bar job is also long time since last time but for me it wasn't my biggest fave ;) But more with the cosplay outfit i would love to see more of. :)

• Love

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I don't know about the therapist. did not think he was that interesting besides helping to liberate her. Also, he practically raped her (non-conceptual sex is rape) so no sex from with him again for me. Would only work for me if it was a quick session where Fred was the only topic - to make Lily take the final step with Fred.

However, I was hoping the bar story would go somewhere, like:
pic 3.jpg

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I don't know about the therapist. did not think he was that interesting besides helping to liberate her. Also, he practically raped her (non-conceptual sex is rape) so no sex from with him again for me. Would only work for me if it was a quick session where Fred was the only topic - to make Lily take the final step with Fred.

View attachment 609812
same here i really loved the bar setup so much and wished for more

with so many options and idea to do with it..i have no idea why they stopped it

now its gona b hard for lily to go work there since she dosnt need money but am sure she can help there or something.

in any case it will have to wait bec we already know whats coming this update so far..so maybe in the next one i hope.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 609812
That outfit is a must though :p

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Even it was maybe kind of a „rape“ I did find it hot. the how idea of hypnosis etc and if you go that far and say this is kind of rape, then corruption in general could be considered as this cause the woman doesn’t know what going on and gets leaded/lurked into sex.

i, again, found the idea and script hot of the therapist but not satisfying executed.Nd cause of that it suffered.
The bar scene I found hot cause of her outfit, the hole rocker/biker vibe and especially nipple sucking session which may games lack imo. (Lily has even more delicious nipples than Anna imo - yeah that’s kind of a fetish of me :) )

But thank you for all your feedback and especially latex224 who honoured my idea so much lol ^^

The most I would prefer the hole LARP/cosplay path. With new characters introduced. Who knows? Maybe Lily‘s ex-boss likes to cosplay too? And she doesn’t recognise him at first when they both will play a scene together?

for the biker/ bar path you also could introduce new characters like e.g. Raminita who shows her the path of metal and HARDrock ;)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes