Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any patreon on this game here? If so , can u send my idea to the patreon site?
Here is my idea : Lilly husband got drunk and hit a cop ,he goes to jail .Here he got bullied by some inmate, who is kinda old , fat and with a big endowed dick . So , Lilly tries to help him .She get a part time job as a secretary în the warden office.The new warden is Rick , the guy with coffee shop, who went bankrupt after Lilly left.He hire Lilly , but she needs to wear a new slutty outfit .In this way Lilly try to find out who is her husband bully and to convince him to let him alone.At home Lilly is alone with Fred,but she is tired, so,Fred buy a drug from a bizzare market.This drug is like a spanish Fly ,but long lasting and its streching her pussy close to a virgin, this means a better stamina and louder orgams. Btw , less slim muscular and rich guys în the game, the working class isnt like that.I really want to see Lilly in this kind of story.... pic 3.png

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
LotV is the best - it sounds like we all agree.
Agree with all you wrote about P and P. There is another aspect that sets it aside from other games
Most games just try to get to sex asap without much thought going into how they get there - boring

LotV on the other hand spend a lot of time designing the images and script to make as many scenes as possible interesting and even comical - not just show as much skin as possible as fast as possible...

Here are few fun scenes:
View attachment 611475
1. At the dinner spreading her legs while looking Luke i the eyes -
2. presenting the sales figures - her left hand and the bar and her butt
3. John all over Lily's butt - Nick clueless
4. Zach trying to snatch Lily away from Mike - look at Mike's face
am i the only one who want zach to get some action or to bully mike by using lily xD

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
W
the you have these cheating once :ROFLMAO::
View attachment 611514
hilarious!
top left: one of the best thoughtout scenes in my opinion, i just wish fred and lily would have used more positions and fucked rougher and wilder after nick left (if she agrees to continue), top right: nice, sexy and funny scene nothing to complain about even not my most favourite, bottom left: still my most loved fred/lily scene (beside the bath scene) the intenisity and riskyness is so massive and i just love how much you see of lily here in her full beauty, bottom right: this scene was hot and really interesting and creative but i am still sad the asian guy wasn't an old fart maybe some old experienced thai guy with a grey beard.

Dino1000 really like your idea bro!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
then you have these cheating once :ROFLMAO::
View attachment 611514
hilarious!
All of the pic's you shared i do like, who doesn't :p
But the i like it more when Lily cheats rather then Nick. ;)

I don't know about you guys (My fellow Lily fans <3 ) but i really love the scene where Lily gets into Fred's room and "tests" him. Starting of with a bend-over/doggy and that funny conversation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then when Nick comes it gets even hotter imo. He calls her name, she tells Fred to be quite and tells Nick that Fred is not feeling good. I really love how P&P have don it there, you (Lily) goes down with her hubby to the basement and you then choose if you will make love with Lily (You choose for Nick). I love it, (if) Then you make love with Nick and after the "hot" session with him you can then go up till Fred again (she tells Nick she will shower though) and continue were you left off :p:p:love::love: Like it is not enough with Nick ;)

Sorry for the long post though

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
here are a few more, shall we call them, "prev moments" :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 612342
nice choices. I LOVE lily with wet hair and showring I just wish she would have sex with Fred in the shower.

the maid outfit looked totally gorgeous on her. :3

and about the doc scenes: one of my fav scenes in the hole game. (and in my opinion far better than the doc scene in other games AEA included - was pretty underwhelmed by Anna’a doc scene) but these ones are all Marvelous

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
But Lily has a temper and keeps her men in check :ROFLMAO:

comical 6 - Copy.jpg
1. "Nothing to see here! Go back to your room Fred!"
2. "You @#$%" - love the way the glasses comes off when she slaps him
3. "If you would just step in to your office" :ROFLMAO: - conversation where Benjamin thinks he might be gay is funny as hell
4. "Fred!! you perverted man. i am your daughter in law.... "
"Well Lily you know I could not help it and ...."

Hilarious scenes :ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
But Lily has a temper and keeps her men in check :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 612347
1. "Nothing to see here! Go back to your room Fred!"
2. "You @#$%" - love the way the glasses comes off when she slaps him
3. "If you would just step in to your office" :ROFLMAO: - conversation where Benjamin thinks he might be gay is funny as hell
4. "Fred!! you perverted man. i am your daughter in law.... "
"Well Lily you know I could not help it and ...."

Hilarious scenes :ROFLMAO:
It is Lily who has the balls :D
Note: left down picture: I just love it when Lily gets out the cuffs and locks him up :p

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66 pls fix this

View attachment 613263

An event from 1st sunday

I can't play the game
if you're using the port posted in the op, i can't do anything, simply because it's not mine.
i've checked my version and all of the scipts are using the correct file name with a capital letter N "img/characters/$Lily Naked.png".

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
may i ask is this or the remake better?
With the Remake = Ren'py version you don't have the walking back and forth, it is only "click n play" ;)
When a new update comes, this one (the RPGM) will be "updated" 1st since the unofficial ren'py version is "fan made" by the amazing and talented Phalzyr (Our Renpy saint :love:) and he also needs some days to port it over after the release if bugs etc.
But main difference are that you don't walk from A to B (or searching where to go) :ROFLMAO: And you have the gallery room available from the start.

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
if you're using the port posted in the op, i can't do anything, simply because it's not mine.
i've checked my version and all of the scipts are using the correct file name with a capital letter N "img/characters/$Lily Naked.png".
Thanks for the reply

Sorry
I have been using the other one

Last edited:

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
the66

Does the save files from the other app will work on yours?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66

Does the save files from the other app will work on yours?
they would if there were any local save files. :KEK:
there are only entries in the webstorage db but my app uses save files.
try a pc save or start a new game and import the save file that came bundled with the pc release.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
latex224
I have passed 100 times already Lily of the Valley! And so far, I haven't missed a scene! Never had any difficulties with the passage was not that something was not found!
And RPG games are very interesting!!!
For the LAZY, all MODERN GAMES WILL NOT be NEEDED there, because you also need to go AND do SOMETHING ha-ha-ha-ha:)!

But if your favorite Phalzyr! If he wants to redo something let him redo something that has already been done badly or has become badly done approximately - Altered Heroines !
The game was on an RPG a good game would BE ! But the author changed the game from an RPG to a browser game :(: :) (
Let your favorite Falzyr redo this Altered Heroines game ! LET him REDO THIS GAME and SIMILAR GAMES !!! No need to redo what is already 100% well done !!! OR IS it WEAK to REMAKE Altered Heroines ?? :) :) :) So and thought that he-and can that remake normal :).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes