AKA101

May 11, 2017
While we wait and continue to feel incredibly optimistic, can people share their corrupt/pure save files?
save1-5 is pure one and save13-20 is corrupt one.
forgot which one is end of the content look at the time stamp may be.
don't know if these saves will work or not.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

C4typhoon

May 12, 2017
I don't know who's hurting more, the people who are supporting them on Patreon or the people who aren't because they know PandP's bullshit but still hope for the new version.

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
"Hey everyone, sorry seem to have released 0.7 into a different plane of existence. Guess you'll have to wait 7 months until 0.8 lol. Keep giving us moneys though who knows maybe we will actually work for a few days a month"

Jan 25, 2017
I don't know who's hurting more, the people who are supporting them on Patreon or the people who aren't because they know PandP's bullshit but still hope for the new version.
I doubt the patreons by much. If you are still supporting till now, I bet you have enough savings to not give a shit about these guys taking your money. Sure $10 a month is not that bad unless you have a minimum wage job.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
These guys should switch to politics. Where I come from they would have been elected with a whooping 80% ...at least.

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
It's pretty pathetic. Missing their deadline they ensured they would meet the day before, and not making any form of post to explain themselves at the deadline time.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
LMAO! This made so many laugh. @sirbajo , you should be ashamed....:whispers: "nice one"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What ? XD
I just copyied what p&p said and tbh i'm glad i went in my bed...
He posted one hour ago uploading...
Meaning he didn't finish it in the 2+ hour and uploading...

Jun 8, 2017
Dudes it just became the 1st they didn't miss shit,They can take aslong as they want,cause guess what yall arn't paying anyway,I pay 25 a month gladly and when it comes i'll be happy idc when it comes either,it will be out eventually,I always figured it would be out august first to be honest

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Well he started 2 h ago so yeah i geuss.

I'm at work so i can't help when out.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes