sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Or maybe some more info about the extra help they are getting. If i read correctly they spoke of 2 additional ppl

Aug 14, 2016

"I'll release it today like I said. The last scene [Fred] however will not be in it today! The good news is, that that scene will be implemented in less than 35 hours. Everything's in it, everything's working like a charm, but we had no time to implement the story. People who knows how to unpack the game will see everything's in it... EDIT: Only scene with Fred is without txt. There is 2 rental movies without it too, but that's not something important atm, because it's beta anyway."

30 min ago

Pycapes

Aug 10, 2016

"I'll release it today like I said. The last scene [Fred] however will not be in it today! The good news is, that that scene will be implemented in less than 35 hours. Everything's in it, everything's working like a charm, but we had no time to implement the story. People who knows how to unpack the game will see everything's in it... EDIT: Only scene with Fred is without txt. There is 2 rental movies without it too, but that's not something important atm, because it's beta anyway."

30 min ago
I am still calm. When it's really out, I might get hyped, but P&P schooled us too much to believe them a word.

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016

30 min ago
Basically the games gonna suck

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I due think that they know what's on the line if they don't release it today, just check what happend with Impure he was always around 2.5K now he is around 1.5/1.6k

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I due think that they know what's on the line if they don't release it today, just check what happend with Impure he was always around 2.5K now he is around 1.5/1.6k
Same happened to them actually. But then again - 2.5K with plenty of work against 1.5K for doing pretty much nothing... not a bad treat, I'd say.
Anyways, they seem pretty confident there will be a release today. It remains to be seen if my suspicion of one of them departing is true. We'll see if there's some difference in quality between their previous updates and the last part of this one, or the one after.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Same happened to them actually. But then again - 2.5K with plenty of work against 1.5K for doing pretty much nothing... not a bad treat, I'd say.
Anyways, they seem pretty confident there will be a release today. It remains to be seen if my suspicion of one of them departing is true. We'll see if there's some difference in quality between their previous updates and the last part of this one, or the one after.
2 weeks ago he responded this

@ abzq007 Actually soon will be 4 of us. P n P = main and K n K = 2girls (same names initials) So yeah. One more girl in the crew...

So they still are with 2 so it must mean something else happend that they had such a pushback

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
So they still are with 2 so it must mean something else happend that they had such a pushback
They will not admit it of course. Especially if the one left was the guy doing the bulk of the work.
They needed more than a month for "implementing the story", or something. This doesn't sound like the same team to me.

Reactions: Hajime

px305

May 6, 2017

30 min ago
Bruh....

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
im just watching tom and jerry to pass the time to see if anything happens
i'm all day bored don't know what to do don't feel like playing so just sitting around doing jack shit maybe i'll watch tom & jerry aswell :D

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes