givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
The dude that usually comments for them on another forum said there will be a .7, and just because they went silent for a while shouldn't mean hes going to start lying about it now. We'll know soon enough.
What do you mean start lying about it now? Dude said it would definitely be out in May at the latest. And here we are, almost August and it's not out.

Reactions: Hajime

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
What do you mean start lying about it now? Dude said it would definitely be out in May at the latest. And here we are, almost August and it's not out.
than don't pledge i swear people that don't even put money into the game get more upset than those that do

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I dont remember reading that anywhere, tho, I could have missed it. Other than people just assuming they would release something every month and a half since it was pretty steady like that for a while.

Reactions: rKnight
B

Belemur

I liked that game so much and pledged for it for several months in the early acces range during 2016 and this year that I am not willing to call it absolutly dead. Still hoping and I will pay again if something new comes up. The updates that had been made so far were never a disapointment.

May 4, 2017
The dude that usually comments for them on another forum said there will be a .7, and just because they went silent for a while shouldn't mean hes going to start lying about it now. We'll know soon enough.
what he said..

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
1 day left until another deadline passes
Well one of the p's that is active on patreon is very stubborn about releasing it before august so it should hit today or tomorrow even if it's a beta with maybe missing some side scenes but main scenes would be in it

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
The lack of communication is what fucks us over, it would be nice of some hint of progress, especially for those who gives money for the game to be completed. I'm not a patreon, but I've played it and like what I've seen so far.

So for PandP's sake I hope the 0.7 update, when it comes will blow us away! At least for those who've spent their hard earned cash on it.

People keeps giving Impure shit for milking, But this is getting ridiculous.

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
The lack of communication is what fucks us over, it would be nice of some hint of progress, especially for those who gives money for the game to be completed. I'm not a patreon, but I've played it and like what I've seen so far.

So for PandP's sake I hope the 0.7 update, when it comes will blow us away! At least for those who've spent their hard earned cash on it.

People keeps giving Impure shit for milking, But this is getting ridiculous.
I'm done with the game, everybody that pledges should stop wasting their money on this game, they clearly don't care about the people PAYING them.:confused:

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017

Thank you so much, I'm trying so hard to make it on time! Right after we release this patch I'm going to change alot. First of all we have to make at least one post per week to let you guys know what's going on. I've firmly decided that we need to give u guys a clue what scenes will be in the upcoming versions. Spoiler or not that's how needs to be. Also this page needs to be renovated! I would be very grateful if some of you can help me with the main page. So If you know that you can and you're willing to help, please send me a pm. Thank you all, I have to back to work... And sorry for grammar. I'm sure just the speaking with you guys will improve a lot... I hope It'll be better soon...

This was their latest response 2 days ago on patreon
"Make at least one post per week" - no post in the week after this post

I'll need a few days more, I know some of you may be suspicious that we're going to enter August, but this is the right moment to say no. I may release a beta. V0.7 but we'll definitely not entering the next month without the patch. I'm giving my best and the progress is good but it's slow... i'm saying "Beta", and I don't even think that will be any beta at all, will be the same but just without some minor stuff. Once again I'm sure I can make it, but I'm just saying... Anyway, I'm not going to create any new post to hype people to pledge me until we release the patch. If any of you have something to ask me more I'm here almost 24/7.
"Definitely not entering the next month without the patch"

I have around 35 hours left :D Countdown.

He posted that 12min ago XD
Posts a countdown to his self imposed 'at the latest' deadline

Reactions: Satyrock
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes