Venee

Jun 15, 2017
wow nope, 2 min before me, and i was seen the last post before few months, so thx and great i will wiat ! ^_^

Reactions: Krull

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
wow nope, 2 min before me, and i was seen the last post before few months, so thx and great i will wiat ! ^_^
And the other post ~10 hours ago?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Someone should ask him, if he'd advise to stop pledging this month if you are suspicious and re-pledge in August after the "patch". Would be interesting what he'd say to that.
Thing is, you'll miss the release if he does manage to get it out this month. Also pledges for this month are out already.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Someone should ask him, if he'd advise to stop pledging this month if you are suspicious and re-pledge in August after the "patch". Would be interesting what he'd say to that.
Like @Oiz said, the pledges for this month are already processed. You won't miss an eventual release tho', even if you cancel your pledge, you won't be locked out of the supported page until the end of the month. You've already payed for the current period after all, you're just canceling future charges.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Any movement on their patreon page? Their comment section is almost as entertaining as their game itself. Would pay a dollar to read it if i wasn't such a cheap bastard.
Look like previous page in the middle... i posted what they last responded.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Can somebody copy paste the "News" post? Not a patreon.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes