torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
At least they've realized how damaging it can be by ignoring their financial supporters. Hopefully, things will start moving forward again.

Reactions: rKnight
Jan 25, 2017
At least they've realized how damaging it can be by ignoring their financial supporters. Hopefully, things will start moving forward again.
You make it sound like they haven't realized it before coming back from the "dead". xD Pretty sure they knew they had a good amount of supporters and took their time coming back. Does this guy work on this game alone? Were ALL of them in the same situation? Did some gang want some loan back from them or something?

Man.

Jan 25, 2017
from ulmf
Originally Posted by stoper
You lack of communication is inexcusable. Those people are giving you their hard earned money to support you free time passion project. Dropping by for a quick comment to warn them about your issues and the game being delayed is the least you owe them.
I doubt I'll ever support you again, not after being treated that way.
---------------------
True! I'm going to do my best to change that. I'm communicating with my supporters in comment section / pm.
And it's up to me now to try and convince you to support us again in the future (I'm not talking financially), until then you're 100 % right in that last sentence.

Kek.
Just the last sentence? xD

Oh please just send out an update already.

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
I just checked the ulmf and I don't see any rage about the PandP. Looks like all fans and patreons are happy about the milking. Eh, they deserve it then. Whatever.

Reactions: Jeikobe

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Why the "abandoned" status has been removed?

Last edited:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
You make it sound like they haven't realized it before coming back from the "dead". XD Pretty sure they knew they had a good amount of supporters and took their time coming back. Does this guy work on this game alone? Were ALL of them in the same situation? Did some gang want some loan back from them or something?

Man.
Nah, I was trying to sound sarcastic in the first part, lol. Their disappearance seems more intentional than not. Like someone else has pointed out, they could have found a way to let somebody know the situation.

Ponda

Oct 28, 2016
They are claiming the next update is 95% done. But that was almost 2 weeks ago. Claims he hopes to have it out this weekend. Doubt he will release then though. If anything I can see it being at the very end of the month.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Thank you so much, I'm trying so hard to make it on time! Right after we release this patch I'm going to change alot. First of all we have to make at least one post per week to let you guys know what's going on. I've firmly decided that we need to give u guys a clue what scenes will be in the upcoming versions. Spoiler or not that's how needs to be. Also this page needs to be renovated! I would be very grateful if some of you can help me with the main page. So If you know that you can and you're willing to help, please send me a pm. Thank you all, I have to back to work... And sorry for grammar. I'm sure just the speaking with you guys will improve a lot... I hope It'll be better soon...

This was their latest response 2 days ago on patreon

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016

Thank you so much, I'm trying so hard to make it on time! Right after we release this patch I'm going to change alot. First of all we have to make at least one post per week to let you guys know what's going on. I've firmly decided that we need to give u guys a clue what scenes will be in the upcoming versions. Spoiler or not that's how needs to be. Also this page needs to be renovated! I would be very grateful if some of you can help me with the main page. So If you know that you can and you're willing to help, please send me a pm. Thank you all, I have to back to work... And sorry for grammar. I'm sure just the speaking with you guys will improve a lot... I hope It'll be better soon...

This was their latest response 2 days ago on patreon
At this point, how many people actually believe this? Lol

specialmgt1

May 16, 2017
Hi, from ulmf 4 days ago :

Originally Posted by USBFighter
Nope, just the communicating part.
what's the weather going to be like next Monday?

I'm just kidding. I understand why are you acting like a weather prophet. I would be the same if i were you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyesday
So, 0.7 is coming?

Yes.

SO MAYBE

Reactions: Jake Axeknuckle

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

I'll need a few days more, I know some of you may be suspicious that we're going to enter August, but this is the right moment to say no. I may release a beta. V0.7 but we'll definitely not entering the next month without the patch. I'm giving my best and the progress is good but it's slow... i'm saying "Beta", and I don't even think that will be any beta at all, will be the same but just without some minor stuff. Once again I'm sure I can make it, but I'm just saying... Anyway, I'm not going to create any new post to hype people to pledge me until we release the patch. If any of you have something to ask me more I'm here almost 24/7.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes