kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Iif you can't work on the game, then stop collecting money, if you do... you're a scammer.

Aug 14, 2016
"Hopefully we get it by the end of the week, it's been so long now...

I'm sorry Rizo but that's almost impossible at this point. I think the day is next Sunday. Sorry if I disappointed you :( Also I want you to know that from now on I have more than enough time to continue this project seriously." (19h ago)

It's something

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017

I'm sorry Rizo but that's almost impossible at this point. I think the day is next Sunday. Sorry if I disappointed you :( Also I want you to know that from now on I have more than enough time to continue this project seriously." (19h ago)

It's something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

px305

May 6, 2017

It's something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
i'm sorry but till they start to share what happens with their patreon, monthly updating the game(obviously smaller updates) and do updates about their work every week i will not support them anymore cause i have no trust left

Reactions: OkanSeven

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Bloo typed this on page 36

Changed status to abandoned. No updated since February or Patreon news since April.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016

It's something
Boardwalk-Empire-001.jpg

henky81

May 4, 2017
We wont get the update this month or anytime soon. They or he was saying right after last update "from now on we will make smaller and faster updates" but that didnt happen, so ye! Between all bs from them,i think the main problem is they don't know where to go with the story,judging on the last update. Or they just don't give a damn.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Removing Abandoned status!!!!
Personal don't think it is abandoned just lazy, reason why on patreon page community section still talking to members to send out lastest links.
Herb
Jul 10 at 1:50pm
Hello I pledges $15, can I get newest build?

P and P
Sent...
7d

Herb
thanks!!
5d

Reactions: Deleted member 1734

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
from ulmf
Originally Posted by stoper
You lack of communication is inexcusable. Those people are giving you their hard earned money to support you free time passion project. Dropping by for a quick comment to warn them about your issues and the game being delayed is the least you owe them.
I doubt I'll ever support you again, not after being treated that way.
---------------------
True! I'm going to do my best to change that. I'm communicating with my supporters in comment section / pm.
And it's up to me now to try and convince you to support us again in the future (I'm not talking financially), until then you're 100 % right in that last sentence.

Kek.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes