givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
Gone from "definitely May" to needing "a few more days" at the end of july. It's difficult to think of what exactly went wrong here, clearly been reading too much George RR Martin

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
i dont know why people hate cuckold sooo much ....
like its okay to fuck your sister or mother in incest games or rape some innocent girl ...
but cuckold ohhh god forbid ...
its tomb raider rape scene all over again
I dont mind incest in GAMES, but i hate cuckhold in games and real life, and hate rapes in both " worlds ", i just dont understand how watching someone bang your gf could be exciting but aint judging ^^

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Would've been a cuckold if you were playing as the husband. As it is now, it's just a game about cheating.
And @bootychaser joke still works: It's a game about cheating, seems fair to me that people supporting it get cheated aswell. They even seem to enjoy it.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I dont mind incest in GAMES, but i hate cuckhold in games and real life, and hate rapes in both " worlds ", i just dont understand how watching someone bang your gf could be exciting but aint judging ^^
I don't mind ntr in GAMES but i hate incest in games and real life, and hate rapes in both " worlds ", i just dont understand how fucking your mother or daughter could be exciting but aint judging ^^

Another difference between us is that i'm not going to incest game threads and writing inside of them how much i hate incest. That would make no sense, right?

px305

May 6, 2017
i dont know why people hate cuckold sooo much ....
like its okay to fuck your sister or mother in incest games or rape some innocent girl ...
but cuckold ohhh god forbid ...
its tomb raider rape scene all over again
Its more a political opinion than taste.

People have some weird fucking fetishes but when it comes to cuckold they go berzerk and the same guy who complains about that, likes to see a Daugther/mother/futanari/furry/lolicon/incest sex.

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Sad to see this game has turned into a milking scheme, I'm glad I refrained to support on Patreon. We will see what this update is made of but I'm not holding my breath.

odiorevolver

Dec 14, 2016
LoL, I like NTR on games comic and stuff, but I WOULD NOT LIKE IT to happen it to my GF in real life. I enjoy games where I genocide people or I simply kill without reason and I would not do it in real life. There is a barrier between fantasy or imagination and real life dudes.

Last edited:

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I don't mind ntr in GAMES but i hate incest in games and real life, and hate rapes in both " worlds ", i just dont understand how fucking your mother or daughter could be exciting but aint judging ^^

Another difference between us is that i'm not going to incest game threads and writing inside of them how much i hate incest. That would make no sense, right?
The only time i did that (being mad with ntr to the point that i write ssmth in the topic ) was for My Girlfriends amnesia because when it first came out here , ntr tag wasnt included so i got trapped kinda, thats why, But dw im not going on every thread about ntr to rage about it , we have different fetishes but that doesnt mean we want it to happen in real life just like odiorevolver said :)

Reactions: odiorevolver
B

Belemur

Lily is probably one of the most interesting and unique chars in Erotic games I know. It runs on Patreon and had for sometime since 2016 reasonable update intervals. Well written story, a lot of events, never boring and even funny. But sadly like so many gamemakers on patreon, you get at some point the impression that the makers commitment for the game is shrinking and the intervals between updates becoming clearly larger. I like to support game makers on Patreon and hope therefor for some progression in the game. Sadly that isnt the case now for some time. I hope its not dead, but while I feel that way, pledging money isnt right now not a priority for me.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
4 days before July ends, lets see if he makes good on his promise on delivering before Aug. Not holding my breath though.

Reactions: Belemur

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
i see the abandoned tag was removed but nothing new so its abandoned or not?
the tag was removed cause the authors are active on the patreon page but, we don't know when the game will be released, should be soon, who knows at this point

May 4, 2017
They're gonna lose patrons either way, people waited for this for almost 5 months, and if their new update isn't good enough a lot of people are gonna delete their pledge and if they don't release it some people will stay but with time they'll lose them all so it's a bad situation, I personally think they don't plan on releasing it.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I personally think they don't plan on releasing it.
The dude that usually comments for them on another forum said there will be a .7, and just because they went silent for a while shouldn't mean hes going to start lying about it now. We'll know soon enough.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes