FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It's a shame Lily never lets anyone cum inside her (I dunno if she does later on but she never did so far)... Preggo Lily would be the greatest thing ever.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Also we should not forget the painter scene 3 if i remember right.
Exactly. in addition I also think:
1) The painter cums inside her pussy in scene 4 (if you allow it) out door (not talking about scene 3 - it is in his bed - also inside as you said)
2) Luke, the Castor business partner, cums inside as well in his pool (if you allow it) not talking about Martin the other pool guy

What I think is missing is Fred though. He has not been allowed to cum inside her pussy yet:(, only her ass. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
P&P Quote:

"In 2020 we will launch something very special, something we've been secretly working on and preparing for a long time now."

:love: "Very Special?" "Working on and Preparing for a Long Time now?":love:

Its going to be Very Very Good i tell you that. Cant wait.:giggle:
I belive superhuman exist.

Reactions: locopogo1

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
as I advertise a few pages before, for the link you should wait

Here it is guys V.1.5. As usual, while you’re waiting for the download to complete we’ve prepared the list of the scenes that make up V.1.5 as well as some additional info about those scenes.
V.1.5 is made up of 6 scenes. As always we've played the update while measuring time on the stopwatch. We only measured the slutty route, but I highly recommend playing other routes as well, because they contain content too.
RPG maker time was not counted.

These are the results:
Strip Club = 33 minutes; 58 renders; 4 animations and 22216 txt characters.
Pre Guess your wife = 7 minutes; 7 renders and 5053 txt characters.
Guess your wife = 56 minutes; 89 renders; 7 animations and 49156 txt characters.
After guess your wife = 3 minutes; 4 renders; 3068 txt characters.
Castor = 3 minutes; 17 renders and 2 animations.
Fred = 24 minutes; 54 renders; 4 animations and 20098 txt characters.
Fred scene 2 (remastered) = 18 renders.
Telescope Mike (remastered) = 3 renders and 1 animation.
Garden (remastered) = 12 renders.
Toys (remastered) = 2 animations.
In total V.1.5 contains 262 renders, 20 animations (302 CGs), 99591 text characters, and 2 hour and 6 minutes of gameplay.
We want to express out enormous gratitude to all of you who support us. Thank you for being there and contributing to make Lily possible. We will keep doing our best and we will continue our efforts to make the best, most quality content we possibly can.

Cheers.

tetreb

May 27, 2017
as I advertise a few pages before, for the link you should wait

Here it is guys V.1.5. As usual, while you’re waiting for the download to complete we’ve prepared the list of the scenes that make up V.1.5 as well as some additional info about those scenes.
V.1.5 is made up of 6 scenes. As always we've played the update while measuring time on the stopwatch. We only measured the slutty route, but I highly recommend playing other routes as well, because they contain content too.
RPG maker time was not counted.

These are the results:
Strip Club = 33 minutes; 58 renders; 4 animations and 22216 txt characters.
Pre Guess your wife = 7 minutes; 7 renders and 5053 txt characters.
Guess your wife = 56 minutes; 89 renders; 7 animations and 49156 txt characters.
After guess your wife = 3 minutes; 4 renders; 3068 txt characters.
Castor = 3 minutes; 17 renders and 2 animations.
Fred = 24 minutes; 54 renders; 4 animations and 20098 txt characters.
Fred scene 2 (remastered) = 18 renders.
Telescope Mike (remastered) = 3 renders and 1 animation.
Garden (remastered) = 12 renders.
Toys (remastered) = 2 animations.
In total V.1.5 contains 262 renders, 20 animations (302 CGs), 99591 text characters, and 2 hour and 6 minutes of gameplay.
We want to express out enormous gratitude to all of you who support us. Thank you for being there and contributing to make Lily possible. We will keep doing our best and we will continue our efforts to make the best, most quality content we possibly can.

Cheers.
Those remastered scenes are from begining of the game?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes