archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
You know what,i prefer keep playing the japanese game like emma milf warrior or games like that,when the female character level the sluttyness to some point she become a whore and dont care anything.The character of this games are too much Hypocrites in other words have sex and dont feel guilty or not do it.If she have sex so many times then you need reflex in her way to talk and act,just no become depressed later, it have no sense at all,AGAIN.

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
ok this is my last text,pay attention,i understand the Lilys guilt but just in the beginning because you are chosen cheating her husband so after some point the guilt have to stop because it makes you feel bad,you want to she become a slut but the game make her miserable over and over so some players feels bad about this i for example.its like the scenes what she enjoy having sex its just for the players because in the story after that she felt horrible i really not understand that,its like the game its asking to stop cheating.I dont like that its strange.I know its a game but dont make a game about cheating where always the characters going become depressed.

Last edited:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
fred75 please,
what is the slutty path for this 1.5? (for a big score of course :giggle:)
strip club: First choice not married and the choose go to Rick
Tv show : Don't choose A (B,C,D is up to you) then choose winner
Castor : choose chill
Home : choose put it in then choose taste

Reactions: Agent.404

Humbert79

Dec 27, 2017
Ehmm, a little help guys... when Lily return home and found her husband watching tv. After they go out.. but where? I walked for all the map, but i did not understand where they have to go...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Ehmm, a little help guys... when Lily return home and found her husband watching tv. After they go out.. but where? I walked for all the map, but i did not understand where they have to go...
To the West -> Highrise building where you also did the TV modelling show.

Reactions: Humbert79

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
strip club: First choice not married and the choose go to Rick
Tv show : Don't choose A (B,C,D is up to you) then choose winner
Castor : choose chill
Home : choose put it in then choose taste
Hey thank Fred ;)
You're the best.

Pablo3scobar

Jul 24, 2019
I think i'm stuck.. When Lily goes to Nicoles house, then the game said: I Think she hasn't come home yet, i got here early.

When i have to go to Nicole? I go every time at a day, nothing happens and my phone says visit nicole.

Reactions: MisterixinAction

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've finally seen the part in that little wood town now where that one dude cums inside of Lily. Hopefully there'll be lots more instances where she lets a guy cum inside. I so wanna see Lily pregnant. Maybe one of those accidental or non accidental creampies could knock her up and her belly would continously get slightly bigger with each new update till it's very visible and eventually leads to a full big round preggo belly. Also I wish we had an ingame gallery cuz it can get quite frustrating when you're in the middle of a scene and you don't know if something better will be included in said scene (like a different angle, rougher fucking etc) and you blow your load only for an even hotter angle to appear right afterwards. But oh well all this is just my two cents.

Reactions: GateC.

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
if you don't want any of the useless grind and want things straight to the point, the Ren'PY port of this game is your best friend

Reactions: GateC.

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
In Gallery does the 4 scene of marcel is bug for anybody else? I get in the house marcel says to go out the move infront to a wall and they cant move anywhere, has this happen to somebody else?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
tv show is before to go castor ?

How do we know we have to go to the TV show?
I just finished the strip club and there Lily says she has to go to work.
Where is the TV show?

Last edited:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
tv show is before to go castor ?

How do we know we have to go to the TV show?
I just finished the strip club and there Lily says she has to go to work.
Where is the TV show?
Go to work and after that go back home to trigger the tv show event (tv station at west city). After event in the morning go to work again and choose chill foe an event and the go back home to trigger the last event of this update.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes