fred75

Jun 1, 2018
i read that lily can be a stripper at a club how and where is that?
That's new scene in the latest update 1.5,just load from the save come with the game (slot 14).And if you're lazy with the walking stuff just go for the renpy remake version.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Stupid question: Whats the difference between this and renpy version in detail?
In general what is a renpy version of these games?
This version you have to walk around to trigger the quest, renpy version remove all the walking stuff so player just have to clicked on the mouse to progress and it also has the gallery option.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Of course she is in position to call him a cheater. That's how women brains works. They're attacking, no matter what! Hehe...
I'm just kidding (or am I?) That's just how Lily's brain works. She's unique.
Fuck NO! Please Devs, don't let the cheating slut and that old disgusting fat fucker get away with this! (I almost puked when I saw them kissing in the bathroom! Really Devs, there have to be a limit lol). That would just be ridiculous, not even Nikki is that stupid that he wont believe his eyes or that Lily somehow can trick him to not check the bathroom. For fuck sake, you got to believe what you see sometimes even in a game like this. I was delighted by Nikkis response to Lily though when she told HIM it would be a bit longer before she comes out. That was a dead giveaway when she didn't even asked who it was and he got that.
He needs to man up and give them hell!!!! And Devs, don't you dare to make him into a pussy again! Lily have enough of that for everyone LMAO
Nah let him kill off that ugly SOB of a so called father and let them transplant his dick onto Nikki so that Lily can get what she wants out of him too. See, problem solved and your game will be even more popular without that daughter-in-law fucker! LMAO
Another topic: why don't you freshen up Lily a bit and let her hair grow so that she can have that hairstyle like she had when she danced for the fat fucker in the basement? She looked really good, sexy and even more slutty in that hair and since she already is a great slut and whore why not make her advance in that field ?LOL

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Sum FΑggott

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
Of course she is in position to call him a cheater. That's how women brains works. They're attacking, no matter what! Hehe...
I'm just kidding (or am I?) That's just how Lily's brain works. She's unique.
I confess that I'm impressed ... If you are really the developer i dont' know. Maybe you are a woman lol ... Believe Lily versions in the real world exist ... lol ... I'm proof of that! The female error in this regard was never made out of malice but for some reason, men make mistakes because they are evil. As I said in the previous comment "Happiness exists with necessary secrets ... Hiding libidinous pleasures is even more necessary! Because love exists.." ;) :love:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hi.
I get this error, does anyone know why?

""uncaught error: header is wrong""
Don't know. Can you please post a screenshot of the error message.

Did you download the compressed or original version?

Which OS do you use?

Where in the game does the error shows up?

Maybe your download or extraction was corrupted or files are missing due to your protection software blocking/deleting them?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Excuses, excuses! …".not made out of malice but for some reason". That's a busload of BS! You can always find a reason to deflect guilt and wrong doing. Lily is also a proof of that since she try really hard to find a reson to cheat and please don't mention love in this case. I'm also sure there are versions of Lily out there in the real and it seems as you are okay with such Lilys behaviors? I hope you are not married or I feel really sorry for your hubby as for Nikki. In what way are you a proof of that? That you also fuck your father-in-law or that your brain is as fucked up as Lily's?…..men are evil?! What the....and what do you call Lily "mistakes"??? All good and righteous? I am/was no angel for sure but being a slut/whore like Lily, nah you should be better than that and still have some self respect left and have some ethical rules to live by. But then again as in my case, I married later than usual but I had time to get rid of my sexual frustration and fulfill my desires before I hooked up with my mate. "The grass is not always greener on the other side...….":mad::devilish:
Oh and FYI, P&P is the Devs of this game. And why does it have to be a female Dev....as you said "men are evil" so maybe they made her a slut (and torment Nikki) just to get the boys on here some fap material LMAO
I'm sorry if I'm going overboard here but I can't take hypocrisy.
No idea what this is about. I want to point out that I think most of Lily's behaviour is because of the hypno therapy but I could be wrong. I agree that cheating is wrong in all circumstances and people who cheat are generally scum. I like playing games and seeing how stupid characters justify it so I do play the slut routes lol. I understand your need to say this but everyone this isn't reddit so I think any discussion should end here

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I know there is probably no way this can happen but I kinda would like Rick to return and get what he wanted. He could play it smart and when he asks for a bj because he may have something on her in an agreement and she accepts he can maybe not change his mind 1 min in. He could then find times to up the ante and get more or he could record the initial bj and blackmail her once again upping the price. I haven't finished the game as I have only just played some of it but I really wanna shag Lola please if anyone can ask dev about this I would be super happy.

Reactions: terdfergusonn

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
No idea what this is about. I want to point out that I think most of Lily's behaviour is because of the hypno therapy but I could be wrong. I agree that cheating is wrong in all circumstances and people who cheat are generally scum. I like playing games and seeing how stupid characters justify it so I do play the slut routes lol. I understand your need to say this but everyone this isn't reddit so I think any discussion should end here
Well there is another excuse but I have cooled down and agree this isn't a place to discuss moral, ethics or logic so I deleted my thread. LOL

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
For two reasons I don't think Nick's gonna be fooled this time.

1. P and P are good with their writings IMO. (Even though they suck at being on time when it comes to delivering the game). Fooling Nick is not gonna be a smart option. It's lame and weird.

2. P and P let you choose between turning on the lights or not. So we can speculate they deliberately wanted us to choose between Nick finding out or not.

What happens? I guess they kick Nick out. Why?
1. It's Fred's house. 2. Nick's a pussy so he won't do shit to his father ( as we've seen many times throughout the game like Jamal fucking Lily in front of him or his friend groping Lily...) 3. Lily is starting to love Fred more and more. As we've seen her being more submissive towards Fred this time. And Lily found out Nick wanted to cheat on her.

So Nick's gonna get kicked out and go to his small shack get depressed or something. And my speculation is Fred is gonna be the prime sugar daddy for Lily and this is gonna be one of the endings of the game.

This is small theory of mine :D

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

1. P and P are good with their writings IMO. (Even though they suck at being on time when it comes to delivering the game). Fooling Nick is not gonna be a smart option. It's lame and weird.

2. P and P let you choose between turning on the lights or not. So we can speculate they deliberately wanted us to choose between Nick finding out or not.

1. It's Fred's house. 2. Nick's a pussy so he won't do shit to his father ( as we've seen many times throughout the game like Jamal fucking Lily in front of him or his friend groping Lily...) 3. Lily is starting to love Fred more and more. As we've seen her being more submissive towards Fred this time. And Lily found out Nick wanted to cheat on her.

So Nick's gonna get kicked out and go to his small shack get depressed or something. And my speculation is Fred is gonna be the prime sugar daddy for Lily and this is gonna be one of the endings of the game.

I like your theory.
One thing i keep wondering is what the yellow flash means (after he took "a" drink from that bottle)
My theory on that is that he got drunk again/or that it all is just a dream. ;)

But in the end the only thing we can do is wait and see what P&P decide. :)
But again, i like your theory. (y)

Reactions: MBIK

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018

That is the MOST disgusting ending I can think of!!!!! I make a prayer that P&P is not going your way. I almost vomit when they kissed in the bathroom! That fat old fuck and SOB of a father getting Lily and she also getting in love with that ugly fuck. NO please P&P NO that would be an impossible ending here and especially in the real world and a cruel one for us too. It would be such a waste of such a fine slut and she have so many better alternatives for heavens sake. It must be some restrictions against unlikely story lines. I mean even going up and become a whore in the forester camp or becoming a totally decadent striper or becoming a lesbian couple with Nicole would be better than being with fucking Fred!!!! If you are correct I'll quit and wait for another story line because I can't take anymore of that old ugly geezer!

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
NO please P&P NO
Speaking of the obvious, one ending is gonna be dedicated to Fred. Because he's a main character and it all started because of him. Lily having bad dreams and visiting the Therapist. Become hornier and so on is all because of Fred.
So like it or not Fred is gonna have one ending.
Maybe not what I said. Mine was a little bit rushed. But still Lily is gonna fall for Fred at some point.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So Lily and Fred getting caught by Nick happens either way? Or does the game continue when you choose to turn the lights on? Also I picked Lily getting fucked by the black dude which was hot and all but I guess I (and everyone else who picked this) will miss out on that future vacation, right?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes