Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1592113704943.png

V.1.6 Progress - No Way Out

Ok. Many of you are wondering if what happened between Nick, Fred and Lily was real, and the answer is yes, it's all real. It all happened and could only happen if you decided to choose "taste will tell". But the question is what's going to happen next? The answer is, well, quite complicated really. But don't worry, we won't keep you in suspense for too long and we won't keep it a secret until the V.1.6 update. You will get all the answers you're looking for in the next post and about the scene P and I are currently working on.
Thank you very much for your relentless support. I cannot describe how much it means to us. With every dollar, criticism, or remark you are showing us the most important thing, that you are interested in this this project, it is exactly that that has kept Lily running this long. Thank you all!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I've been following this game since it started. It was my first game along with one called saras life (from Impure). It has had its good moments and some a little worse (some somewhat stupid scene). But I think the time has come to abandon it. I never cared that she cheated on the husband with everyone. But if we are already going to enter the humiliation (as it seems that it will be the continuation of the scene of catching her in the bathroom with the father-in-law), it is no longer for me. It is a shame after leaving it for so long, but as I said humiliation is something that is out of my tastes. Bye and good luck

Reactions: Josedx9

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I've been following this game since it started. It was my first game along with one called saras life (from Impure). It has had its good moments and some a little worse (some somewhat stupid scene). But I think the time has come to abandon it. I never cared that she cheated on the husband with everyone. But if we are already going to enter the humiliation (as it seems that it will be the continuation of the scene of catching her in the bathroom with the father-in-law), it is no longer for me. It is a shame after leaving it for so long, but as I said humiliation is something that is out of my tastes. Bye and good luck
that’s humiliation for you? gosh.. okay.. for me humiliation is of Someone get degenerated and even forced to do things to lose dignity. For some ppl a blowjob is already humiliation it’s all subjective. But come on don’t be a snowflake she didn’t get forced, she didn’t had this scene in public etc... there are things that are imo farm more complicated and lackluster than this. I think it had to come someday to that part of story and the idea with freds own spymirror was genius

Reactions: MBIK and blink66

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
this is one of the best games you will continue to produce interesting updates and you'll be all right, and we'll be with you, and your patreony will grow as

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Well, I don't think humiliation is in the cards. At it least it does not have to be that way at all.
Fred could escape out of the bathroom in a number of ways (the mirror is like a hatch so he opens it and escapes back in to his room before Lily opens the door). There are several options to explain that what Nick saw is not what he thought he saw.
One scenario i think is to continue on the dream track: he drank a bit and saw things again! like at the cabin. Lily has had psychologist therapy so next it could be Nick's turn to go and have his dreams evaluated - or some thing like that.
Also if you choose NOT to turn on the light you can avoid the whole Fred scene and any possible humiliation.

So iI don't think this release is a good reason to leave - you've been with them from the beginning so...

BTW i was stupid enough to support Impure (for a very short while but still) - what a scamming disaster that was - I got out in time though - i hope hope you got out in time too.

Reactions: blink66

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
View attachment 692142

Ok. Many of you are wondering if what happened between Nick, Fred and Lily was real, and the answer is yes, it's all real. It all happened and could only happen if you decided to choose "taste will tell". But the question is what's going to happen next? The answer is, well, quite complicated really. But don't worry, we won't keep you in suspense for too long and we won't keep it a secret until the V.1.6 update. You will get all the answers you're looking for in the next post and about the scene P and I are currently working on.
Thank you very much for your relentless support. I cannot describe how much it means to us. With every dollar, criticism, or remark you are showing us the most important thing, that you are interested in this this project, it is exactly that that has kept Lily running this long. Thank you all!
Lily's expression is priceless in that picture :love:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 692142

Thanks for the share my friend. :) But damn you are up early :p hihi

My thoughts out loud:
So since P&P said in this post that it was real, i guess that the yellow flash don't have anything to it. (But i could be wrong)
I think that this would lead to a either a visit to the therapist to talk about couples problems, breakup or that Lily sits down with Nick and tell him everything she have seen/heard but in a "3rd" perspective so Nick don't find out that it was her. (example the strip club dancing etc)

But i am very looking forward to the next progress update to see what P&P meant.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lily's expression is priceless in that picture :love:
I know right (y)
I wonder how she is managing to stay on her feet cuz with that look on her face she looks like she would fall to the ground in pure ecstasy with her feet like jelly after that hot ride with Freddiyboy :p :love: ;)

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 692142

I can’t wait, update 1.5 turned out to be so good that I didn’t even expect it, it just blew my brain:eek:P and P, thank you for everything. It’s clear that you really love your game and I believe that you can complete this project on a high note.

Reactions: ys1022 and Pogo123

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I can’t wait, update 1.5 turned out to be so good that I didn’t even expect it, it just blew my brain:eek:P and P, thank you for everything. It’s clear that you really love your game and I believe that you can complete this project on a high note.
let's just not finish it! Let it always be on the way. Even if the developers ever decide that they need a break do not need to merge the final it is Better to let the final not be at all. Let Lily live with us without any end :giggle:

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
that’s humiliation for you? gosh.. okay.. for me humiliation is of Someone get degenerated and even forced to do things to lose dignity. For some ppl a blowjob is already humiliation it’s all subjective. But come on don’t be a snowflake she didn’t get forced, she didn’t had this scene in public etc... there are things that are imo farm more complicated and lackluster than this. I think it had to come someday to that part of story and the idea with freds own spymirror was genius
Well the humiliation is that she's doing it with that ugly, fat SOB of a so called father who obviously can't find his own pussy but has to steal his own sons. That's degrading and humiliating if anything and Lily is really fucked up in her brain as well as in her pussy if she can go along with that. I mean it's not as she's lacking opportunities to get dicks elsewhere. I guess she has a daddy fetish. And don't say that she went along with it by free will. She was manipulated, hypnotized and then corrupted by fucking Fred who was wiping out his dick as soon as he got an opportunity being in the same room as Lily. I bet even Nicole would vomit if she knew who Lily is screwing LMAO. No, fuck this crappy ending!(n):mad::eek:

Last edited:

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
So this has happen in real according to P&P. No question about that since there are so many kinky and screwed up people out there, this incest story is just the tip of an iceberg. The problem I have though, as I have stated before, I don't believe any woman with Lily's looks have to go after a OLD, ugly and fat fucker like Fred! It's so gross that I just think that P&P have their own "little" kink and gets off on it LMAO. But I guess that's what artistic freedom is all about. :unsure:

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
So this has happen in real according to P&P. No question about that since there are so many kinky and screwed up people out there, this incest story is just the tip of an iceberg. The problem I have though, as I have stated before, I don't believe any woman with Lily's looks have to go after a OLD, ugly and fat fucker like Fred! It's so gross that I just think that P&P have their own "little" kink and gets off on it LMAO. But I guess that's what artistic freedom is all about. :unsure:
I agree with your iceberg theory. For what concern the old fat fucker honestly I think it's a good idea. Think about other games like Lily (for example Lida's adventure, anna ea, sarah's life, ...) they all have an ugly, fat, old man or hobo, because with a beautiful female character having sex with just hot men, the game will be boring (my opinion).

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
I agree with your iceberg theory. For what concern the old fat fucker honestly I think it's a good idea. Think about other games like Lily (for example Lida's adventure, anna ea, sarah's life, ...) they all have an ugly, fat, old man or hobo, because with a beautiful female character having sex with just hot men, the game will be boring (my opinion).
I guess you are right about this when it comes to the gaming world. I just believe it has to be a little more realistic and believable/logical. I mean this gorgeous woman picking Fred!? Maybe one of my issues is that I'm a bit jealous too. What a dream getting a woman like that. I think that's P&P's purpose with this tread, making people live a dream that for most of us never will come true.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Of course she is in position to call him a cheater. That's how women brains works. They're attacking, no matter what! Hehe...
I'm just kidding (or am I?) That's just how Lily's brain works. She's unique.
In the "intro" to next update v 1.6 you wrote " Many of you are wondering if what happened between Nick, Fred and Lily was real, and the answer is yes, it's all real".
Sometimes I had the suspicion that you picked up the story from experience since it sometimes was too unbelievable or is it all fiction? Nah, that is too absurd!

Where did you get the models for the MC's from? Nikki look like a pre-made standard avatar but Fred and Lily look unique. I have never seen any avatars like theirs before.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Agreed..I think Fred in LoTV is at least more likeable than other old,ugly,fat man or hobo in other game you mentioned.

Reactions: Mariano95
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes