Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Question:

Is there a sex scene with the guy in the library? If so can someone share a save with that scene? Ive tried to get that scene plenty of times and only manage to get the scene where he goes down on her, if you could help me I would appreciated a lot.
Thanks!
Yes, it is a sex scene with the library guy. I don't have a save for it, but maybe my friend Gr8Dumper has one or someone else?
If not maybe i could recommend the renpy version. :)

Reactions: xhyntos

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
WERE IS LOLA WAITING ??!! HELP
what mission is Lily on? Getting Lola's dress at Lola's home? If so she is waiting back at Castor go there after picking up her dress at Lola's place.
In general, Lola is almost always in her office at Castor... but if you say what scene (or day number) you are playing it's easier to help you better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amazonqween

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
what mission is Lily on? Getting Lola's dress at Lola's home? If so she is waiting back at Castor go there after picking up her dress at Lola's place.
In general, Lola is almost always in her office at Castor... but if you say what scene (or day number) you are playing it's easier to help you better.
Getting Lola's dress at Lola's home.... I went to all the places .... nothing helped .... maybe this is a problem in the game? !!!

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hey wait! What is that event your talking about with lola and lily in bar how to trigger it ?
Lola is never at the bar. he is confusing Nicole with Lola (and Nicole is at the bar every now and then). Lola is the Castor office manager while Nicole is just Lily's friend.

Reactions: Dan02

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Lola is never at the bar. he is confusing Nicole with Lola (and Nicole is at the bar every now and then). Lola is the Castor office manager while Nicole is just Lily's friend.
Dude I'm feeling like a piece of shit right now!!! You're right, I did a mess ... between Lola and Nicole.

Reactions: Dan02

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Getting Lola's dress at Lola's home.... I went to all the places .... nothing helped .... maybe this is a problem in the game? !!!
we are in different time zones i think so there is a delay in answers...

So this is the event with Lola presentation where you ave to pick up her dress at Lola's home.

First the map:
map center - Copy.JPG

if you have not been to Lola's you need to go there first.

Once at her apartment (it’s on the 5th floor the right door) save before entering.

Once inside her apartment:
- walk up to the closets inside
- the correct outfit is in the middle closet
BUT if you want to see Lily in the other outfits
- try the left closet first - a nice red dress
- the reload the save you just did
- then try the right closet - a nice blue dress

When you are done get the correct clothes from middle closet and go back to Castor.
At Castor, you need to go to Lola's office (first door to the left after exiting the Castor elevator)
I think it is automatic from this point, so just enjoy reading the story and the images - it's a pretty funny scene.

Reactions: Dark Anu

Dan02

Feb 7, 2019
Dude I'm feeling like a piece of shit right now!!! You're right, I did a mess ... between Lola and Nicole.
LOL. . Yeah that's y I assumed it as a event i missed .so till now there is no event with lola outside the castor , maybe we can see in future updates

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Ok, less than a week left before v1.6 is released (IF P&P keep their timeline estimate from last week) and we get to see the resolution to this cluster fuck I mean family drama...
One Way mirror - Copy.png

So what are the outcomes out of this situation...?
What's the "best" one?
Based on the posts, it's clear that P&P is going to let most, if not all, of it to come out.
So, Fred and Lily are definitely caught...

I'm thinking that....
Lily can go on the attack anyway blaming Nick for it all... if he did not choose slot A and if Lily knows about Briana "Little nick" she can use that as well. All this leads to confrontation regardless of how much Lily and Nick knows about each others cheating... So they have a couple of choices:
1. Nick and Lily tries again:
- continue with therapy and
- Lily and Nick can go on that vacation they won (if he came inside Lily in slot A) to patch things up and restart...
2. Nick and Lily decides to separate
- Lily moves up to Fred's room
- Lily moves out - maybe to Luke's house or on her own, betting on her Castor career
3. Nick and Lily decides to stay together but have an "open marriage"...
- well we'll see how that works out...

Any ideas?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, less than a week left before v1.6 is released (IF P&P keep their timeline estimate from last week) and we get to see the resolution to this cluster fuck I mean family drama...
View attachment 788550

So what are the outcomes out of this situation...?
What's the "best" one?
Based on the posts, it's clear that P&P is going to let most, if not all, of it to come out.
So, Fred and Lily are definitely caught...

I'm thinking that....
Lily can go on the attack anyway blaming Nick for it all... if he did not choose slot A and if Lily knows about Briana "Little nick" she can use that as well. All this leads to confrontation regardless of how much Lily and Nick knows about each others cheating... So they have a couple of choices:
1. Nick and Lily tries again:
- continue with therapy and
- Lily and Nick can go on that vacation they won (if he came inside Lily in slot A) to patch things up and restart...
2. Nick and Lily decides to separate
- Lily moves up to Fred's room
- Lily moves out - maybe to Luke's house or on her own, betting on her Castor career
3. Nick and Lily decides to stay together but have an "open marriage"...
- well we'll see how that works out...

Any ideas?
That's exactly what I thought from there post that the cat is out from the bag now and nick knows everything..still not 100% sure bec going to the therapy could mean lily convinced nick he is dreaming or seeing things.

I would love if the cheating part continues where lily having fun behind nick back and it still can even if he knows now and she decided to try fix thing only to fuck it up again.

but being caught can also b so much FUN knowing p&p I can't imagine the situation they would come up with 3 of them in the same house and Fred drilling lily day and night it will b so funny and hot at the same time like Lily excuse me nick going into Fred room or while eating dinner or watching tv or morning so maaaany scenario can happen and they will b new and fun.

Reactions: Gr8Dumper
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes