Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Lilly should have 2 or 3 partners.That enough.I want Rick ,Fred and some1 else(Anyway not some well fit rich man or something like that)...And can some1 post the latest wallpapers?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Lilly should have 2 or 3 partners.That enough.I want Rick ,Fred and some1 else(Anyway not some well fit rich man or something like that)...And can some1 post the latest wallpapers?

well one is already enough except for her partner

D

Deleted member 298867

They are wall papers that were published by P and P (on Patreon) in June i think.
They are not from a scene in the game but independent wall papers.
But who knows, maybe they end up in some future version of the game...
thanks

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm really excited for new releases in the future even when they'll still take a while to arrive. I really hope Lily gets (or is already) pregnant when looking at the fact that like 3 people or so came inside her already and her saying she'd take a pill later... which she never did so.

Would be really cool if at some point she would know that she is pregnant and then her belly would grow a little with each new version till she can't hide it anymore. That's just my two cents tho. Love the game!

Reactions: Summi1986

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

I just want to inform you about the release date of V.1.6 and tell you a couple of things about the update. First, the date. We strongly believe that we will be able to release Version 1.6 by the end of August. Of course, the amount of content this time will be less than in the previous version, which is understandable considering it took us more than double the time to do. In any case, what's important to mention is that V.1.6. contains three new scenes, two of which have adult content. We've been working very meticulously on them to make sure that all the pieces fall in the right place, especially now because Lily, Nick and Fred had opened Pandora's box at the end of V.1.5.
Thank you all very much for your support and for your trust. We hope that you will once again be happy and satisfied with what we have prepared for you.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked

I just want to inform you about the release date of V.1.6 and tell you a couple of things about the update. First, the date. We strongly believe that we will be able to release Version 1.6 by the end of August. Of course, the amount of content this time will be less than in the previous version, which is understandable considering it took us more than double the time to do. In any case, what's important to mention is that V.1.6. contains three new scenes, two of which have adult content. We've been working very meticulously on them to make sure that all the pieces fall in the right place, especially now because Lily, Nick and Fred had opened Pandora's box at the end of V.1.5.
Thank you all very much for your support and for your trust. We hope that you will once again be happy and satisfied with what we have prepared for you.
Thanks 4 the share :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Damn... already 3 months have passed since v1.5 and I still haven't played it. Another 3 or 4 months should be easy to pass before playing this gem again. v1.7 here I come! :p

px305

May 6, 2017
I'm glad to see P&P how they learned and how they are more communicative about making patreon updates more often.
About the short update I think it's good too, last update took more than 6 months to be released now they might be short but we can get updates sooner so gj P&P.

PD: I can tell that the non sexual scene is going to be the visit to the couple therapist.

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
agree that good job by P and P if they can pull off the release in August and that the non-sex scene is the couple therapy.

One of the sex scene will be when Lily confront Fred in the "The Conversation with Fred" scene when she is coming home after the therapy.

the other one is harder to guess....

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
agree that good job by P and P if they can pull off the release in August and that the non-sex scene is the couple therapy.

One of the sex scene will be when Lily confront Fred in the "The Conversation with Fred" scene when she is coming home after the therapy.

the other one is harder to guess....
Nah the non-sex scene is the confront with nick at the bathroom
the other two adult scene is at the therapy and at Fred room ;p
am 100% sure if anyone would want to bet here :D

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Question:

Is there a sex scene with the guy in the library? If so can someone share a save with that scene? Ive tried to get that scene plenty of times and only manage to get the scene where he goes down on her, if you could help me I would appreciated a lot.
Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes