px305

May 6, 2017
The therapist conversation is where all we gonna make a decision:

-Save marriage by loving each other without lies.
-Explore their sexuality trying to "spice" his marriage too see if it helps.

Explanations:

Dont wanna ruin your hopes but in the last Patreon Post I see more than anything Lily trying to talk to Fred about stopping doing what they doing to save her marriage, at the end of the day Nick is Fred son and Fred as a father I don't see him wanting to lose his Son.

In the other hand it's just too much coincidence that Nick went straight to the bed, that's why I think I could go to another sex scene but to be honest I don't see how Fred and Lily would wanna continue doing that just after getting caught.

She just go back from the therapist so that's the only two things that make sense to me.

(This is just speculations and what I have in mind)

Madlax199

Feb 23, 2020
Probably this was asked before, but here it goes: this game has the pregnancy tag on other websites, yet I have played quite a lot of it and there is no sign of Lily or any other character getting pregnant. Is this a false tag or do the developers plan to introduce this theme later on? Or have I not played enough to reach this stage?

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Probably this was asked before, but here it goes: this game has the pregnancy tag on other websites, yet I have played quite a lot of it and there is no sign of Lily or any other character getting pregnant. Is this a false tag or do the developers plan to introduce this theme later on? Or have I not played enough to reach this stage?
Up until the latest update there is no pregnancy implemented yet..as for the future who knows what the Dev had in mind :)

Madlax199

Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for the reply. Good to know! :)

Can you help me with a walkthrough for the game as well? I have browsed around this topic but no luck in finding one. I am stuck at the part after going with Nicole to a club party in the western part of the map.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Good to know! :)

Can you help me with a walkthrough for the game as well? I have browsed around this topic but no luck in finding one. I am stuck at the part after going with Nicole to a club party in the western part of the map.
There is a walkthrough up to 1.4 on the OP or you can simply get the Renpy version of this game for an easier gameplay

Madlax199

Feb 23, 2020
There is a walkthrough up to 1.4 on the OP or you can simply get the Renpy version of this game for an easier gameplay
Thanks! Found the walkthough guide. Might as well replay the game as I missed a ton of stuff. One more thing :) This Renpy version of the game, can I get it from any of the links posted in OP? Not sure exactly from where I can get this version. Sorry if I seem annoying. :))

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Thanks! Found the walkthough guide. Might as well replay the game as I missed a ton of stuff. One more thing :) This Renpy version of the game, can I get it from any of the links posted in OP? Not sure exactly from where I can get this version. Sorry if I seem annoying. :))
You can easily find the Renpy vesrsion by using the search bar or few pages back cause someone already post the link :)

Reactions: Madlax199

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Hi, I have a doubt but Ummm can she get pregnant... I am new here that's why am asking someone told me that she can jus confirming

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hi, I have a doubt but Ummm can she get pregnant... I am new here that's why am asking someone told me that she can jus confirming
It is all up to the developer(s) to make the theme. However, it been posted under gene, see screenshot from the beginning of this forum. I hope the developer(s) would make the pregnant theme, again, it is totally up to them.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes