asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
When I start the game it goes automatically fullscreen. Does anyone know how to play it in a separate window? Alt+Enter doesn't work.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I need help, I can't get the second schoolboy scene in the library. I have done the castor presentation with Lola and been offered a job, but when I go to the library the boy only says "can I see them again", Lily says No and the boy says Aww. I'm playing the 1.2 compressed version. It's the same playing the 1.5 version, has the walkthrough changed, I have the official 1.4 walkthrough. Many thanks.

Last edited:

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
how to turn off full screen ?
when he tries to copy the text from the guide he takes me to the virus site please fix it

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I need help, I can't get the second schoolboy scene in the library. I have done the castor presentation with Lola and been offered a job, but when I go to the library the boy only says "can I see them again", Lily says No and the boy says Aww. I'm playing the 1.2 compressed version. It's the same playing the 1.5 version, has the walkthrough changed, I have the official 1.4 walkthrough. Many thanks.
Have to finish the first book Lily was studying to get the second scene.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1594925463944.png

V.1.6 Progress - The Conversation with Fred

Hi guys. After finishing the couples therapy scene we've directed all our efforts on the next one which we've titled "The Conversation with Fred". I will try to be brief so as not to spoil the scene, and because the photo above and the title already speak volumes.
As soon as Lily and Nick return from the couples therapy, Nick goes straight to bed, exhausted and overstressed because of everything that had happened the night before. In the meantime, Lily goes to have a conversation with Fred with the intention of telling him something very important.
That's pretty much everything I can tell you about the scene right now without ruining something special. In the next post, which is titled " V.1.6 date", we will announce the release dates of V.1.6.
Thank you for being with us all this time, and for supporting us. Please stay safe and we will try to get V.1.6 out as soon as possible to make your quarantine a little more bearable.
Cheers!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes