Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a great idea i like it, If you lose and then let the baby maker simulator guy fuck Lily so they win that trip/contest. I can then see that Nick will drink to his trauma to forget it. (y):)

But one question that comes to mind is, how will P&P make the scene if you let Nick to pick the "right" choice instead of the baby maker simulator second chance win? :unsure:

px305

May 6, 2017
View attachment 710424

V.1.6 Progress - Couples Therapy

As we are putting the finishing touches on the scene we're currently working on, it's time to tell you a couple of words about it. In the previous post we told you that you will find out everything about what's going to happen next, so here it goes... Lily and Nick will seek professional help to try and rescue their crumbling marriage. Will they succeed? Well... Yes, and no. More about it you'll see in the next post, and the scene we're planning to start in a couple of days.
Thank you very much for continuing support and for believing in us. As you know, we are here for you, and we most certainly wouldn't exist without you.
Cheers.
So the options are clear:
1 They really try to fix their marriage/sexual/Relation but in the road to do that lily and Nick have many temptations and its up to you to take them.

2 They decide to take things further and experiment (sexualy) with both knowing leading to threesomes, swinging etc.

3 I'm not sure, but if they visit the same therapist we all know, he probaly work his "magic" again on lily and turn Nick into a Cuckold.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So the options are clear:
1 They really try to fix their marriage/sexual/Relation but in the road to do that lily and Nick have many temptations and its up to you to take them.

2 They decide to take things further and experiment (sexualy) with both knowing leading to threesomes, swinging etc.

3 I'm not sure, but if they visit the same therapist we all know, he probaly work his "magic" again on lily and turn Nick into a Cuckold.
for me the obvious options are similar:

1. they try to get sexually open which means more space for nick and lily to explore others and especially fred

2. therapist tries to corrupt her more to get his hands on her privately and to calm Nick down

3. cuckolding

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
That is a great idea i like it, If you lose and then let the baby maker simulator guy fuck Lily so they win that trip/contest. I can then see that Nick will drink to his trauma to forget it. (y):)

But one question that comes to mind is, how will P&P make the scene if you let Nick to pick the "right" choice instead of the baby maker simulator second chance win? :unsure:
I still haven't been on that route. Have you tested that? If Nick to pick the "right" choice then... Lily accepts fred or Lily ignores fred?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I still haven't been on that route. Have you tested that? If Nick to pick the "right" choice then... Lily accepts fred or Lily ignores fred?
The only different is that you can choose A to win the contest without needing to win using the baby maker simulator and you still get the choice to have fun with Fred in the tub after the show ;)

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The only different is that you can choose A to win the contest without needing to win using the baby maker simulator and you still get the choice to have fun with Fred in the tub after the show ;)
Interesting!!! So PandP dismiss this possibility of post-fuck trauma.
If Nick hits Lily on the show then Lily refuses Fred in the bathtub
And
If Nick doesn't hit Lily on the show then Lily accepts Fred in the bathtub. These two paths make more sense for me.
But If we exclude those options then Nick will see Fred fucking Lily, this is insane!!!!!
How are he continue live with Fred after that?
Why he drink before sees mirror sex? (Maybe Lily says Nick have problems with alcoholism, after tavern scene this makes sense too.)
I think interesting to keep slut wife hidden from husband because if he lets her fuck with others the game only will be Cuckold route.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Interesting!!! So PandP dismiss this possibility of post-fuck trauma.
If Nick hits Lily on the show then Lily refuses Fred in the bathtub
And
If Nick doesn't hit Lily on the show then Lily accepts Fred in the bathtub. These two paths make more sense for me.
But If we exclude those options then Nick will see Fred fucking Lily, this is insane!!!!!
How are he continue live with Fred after that?
Why he drink before sees mirror sex? (Maybe Lily says Nick have problems with alcoholism, after tavern scene this makes sense too.)
I think interesting to keep slut wife hidden from husband because if he lets her fuck with others the game only will be Cuckold route.
I think so too that Lily will tell Nick that he drinks to much and he is hallucinating things. And a therapist talk could be a good think because of his drinking and that he have been dreaming about Lily getting fucked by others.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think it is not useful to post here, I have no interest in some likes, unlike other games, I find that there is little participation, I hope that in the artwork section, other postmen and make comments
Okay, I'll take a peek later.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes