Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
i hope the developer include a new path in a future update where lily be forced to comeback and beg for her job back to rick , and then he be able to blackmail her and fuck her , its an opinion,
anyways we have to wait minimum another 3 months i guess for the next update
Also waiting for this update.

XkillaaX

Feb 21, 2020
hello guys. I was wondering if there is a possibility to know how to advance the story if i completely forgot what i was doing ? Also i saw a password which gives access to the gallery room but where is the gallery room?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i have restarted the whole game cause of some bugs i have wasted around 3hours this tym dont wanna do it again so help

ive restarted the whole game like four tyms and even played fr 2 /3 each and it either frozes or it goes to black screen i want to complete the game so help if anyone knows about the event im on :/
Go and download the RenPy version of the game.

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
Someone can upload the compressed versions to other sites like workupload or nopy etc... Because mega doesn't let me download them.
Thanks.

daniel-123

Jan 31, 2019
Hello guys. can anyone tell me if it is possible to put this game (Lily of the valley) in another language? I am very interested in that. I think it would reach a wider audience. If possible answer me. Thank you.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Hello guys. can anyone tell me if it is possible to put this game (Lily of the valley) in another language? I am very interested in that. I think it would reach a wider audience. If possible answer me. Thank you.
Not that I know of I think there is only English, there is the renpy version done by Phalzyr which there is a unofficial Italian translation made by a fan.

Reactions: daniel-123
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes