Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 732816

V.1.6 Progress - The Conversation with Fred

Hi guys. After finishing the couples therapy scene we've directed all our efforts on the next one which we've titled "The Conversation with Fred". I will try to be brief so as not to spoil the scene, and because the photo above and the title already speak volumes.
As soon as Lily and Nick return from the couples therapy, Nick goes straight to bed, exhausted and overstressed because of everything that had happened the night before. In the meantime, Lily goes to have a conversation with Fred with the intention of telling him something very important.
That's pretty much everything I can tell you about the scene right now without ruining something special. In the next post, which is titled " V.1.6 date", we will announce the release dates of V.1.6.
Thank you for being with us all this time, and for supporting us. Please stay safe and we will try to get V.1.6 out as soon as possible to make your quarantine a little more bearable.
Cheers!
Thank you for sharing buddy (y)
The title/pic sounds and looks very interesting, looking to see the fallout of the scene, also big plus to see new outfit for Lily. :)

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 732816

Hi guys. After finishing the couples therapy scene we've directed all our efforts on the next one which we've titled "The Conversation with Fred". I will try to be brief so as not to spoil the scene, and because the photo above and the title already speak volumes.
As soon as Lily and Nick return from the couples therapy, Nick goes straight to bed, exhausted and overstressed because of everything that had happened the night before. In the meantime, Lily goes to have a conversation with Fred with the intention of telling him something very important.
That's pretty much everything I can tell you about the scene right now without ruining something special. In the next post, which is titled " V.1.6 date", we will announce the release dates of V.1.6.
Thank you for being with us all this time, and for supporting us. Please stay safe and we will try to get V.1.6 out as soon as possible to make your quarantine a little more bearable.
Cheers!
"Nick goes straight to bed, exhausted and overstressed because of everything that had happened the night before."
Well, it looks like Nick knows everything now! He will be converted to cuckold soon but... If nick doesn't drink, there’s still the cheating route. My theory of "blame alcoholism" has been discarded for now.
"Lily goes to have a conversation with Fred with the intention of telling him something very important."
Lily will try to convince Fred stop tempt her sexually but this will not work then they will have one more fuck while nick while sleeping. Remember!!! Nick fucked Camgirl and feel guilty about it ... maybe he'll let Lily fuck with others make him feel less guilty.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
View attachment 732816

Cheers!
Thank you. Darkman_13. Everyone calm, the new version, 4 or 5 more months. And we have been for a month and a half.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Damn Nick! When I'm overstressed I can't hit the sack. Your wife fucked your father and you go and sleep like a little bitch :ROFLMAO:

I really feel bad for Nick. I think after the final version. I'm gonna play the faithful route to help this poor guy LOL
not I of course presupposed what is possible the end of this story. Like Nick goes and gets a shotgun and kills them both in the bathroom. The end! It's a good thing that didn't happen :whistle:

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Nick is angry and he is getting drunk, hit a cop and goes to Jail.Here, he is bullied by some big inmate.Lilly see that and try to help him. Therefore, She gets a job as secretary in the prison.The new warden is Rick,who went bankrupt after Lilly fled the restaurant.So, Lilly is in triple trouble: Fred ar home, Rick ar her job and that fat inmate in prison.What to do?

Reactions: Pogo123

mikej89

May 11, 2019
Hi, I stopped playing the game for a few months due to lack of time, and I forgot what the next objective was, is there a way to find what you have to do next?
Thanks

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi, I stopped playing the game for a few months due to lack of time, and I forgot what the next objective was, is there a way to find what you have to do next?
Thanks
Play the renpy version . Its much easy.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
omg nice, looks like the fred lily talk scene will b hot I know where this is going LOL.

pls P&P we need shaking bed sounds again while nick down there sleeping it was one of the best scenes when it happened last time :D

keep up the good work guys and ty for your efforts.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Has anyone tried the brainy Lily path and is it a big change in the story. I been using Fred when it benefits Lily. No I'm not giving complete control to tub of shit Fred lol. Decided to make Luke a partner not life partner..for now hehe. Not sure how to finish Nick? Will he be loving or be the loser poser writer, borderline drunk he's heading to. Oh decisions, decisions.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes