Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
So any idea what Events to expect in the upcoming version?
quite well documented her on this forum in various places but here's the summary:

1a) confrontation with Lily and Fred in the bathroom - nick standing out side. He has either caught them in the act through the one way mirror (in which case he is furious)
OR not
1b) he did not catch them in the act and something else happens (does lily go back to Fred upstairs????)

2. Couples therapy - after scene 1 i think it's off to couples therapy

3. Lily and Nick come back home after the therapy - Nick is exhausted and needs to go to bed. But Lily goes and talk to Fred...

and then there might be one more scene but well soon see...

Reactions: Jansen and Dino1000

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Really excited for the new version tho I think the amount of content won't be too much as we've seen in P and P's post about version 1.6. Still it's gonna be a banger for sure.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Really excited for the new version tho I think the amount of content won't be too much as we've seen in P and P's post about version 1.6. Still it's gonna be a banger for sure.
They just need to have time to release another version this year for the New year, so they are in a hurry.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Hm so I guess P and P won't bring out version 1.6 on 31st of August after all, hm? Is P and P an american developer? That would explain why it's still not here.

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
One does´t even realize that they have escaped 5 months since the last Lily update. :D Update 1.6 is a full-fledged update or some extension of the end of update 1.5? :) THx.

Sirius

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Who cares if it's a full fledged or just extension as long as it got updated. The important thing is the new contents and who doesn't want to see Lily in some sexy scenes..:love:

Reactions: SiriusDar17
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes