Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
couples therapy? really? Hahaha
Luckily people stopped caring about the story in this game a long time ago and he just wants to see lily fucking

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Lilly of The Valley v1.6

Here it is guys V.1.6. As always we've played the update while measuring time on the stopwatch. RPG maker time was not counted.

These are the results:

Fight = 6 minutes; 15 renders and 5298 txt characters.

Dr. Mark = 24 minutes; 39 renders; 2 animations and 21114 txt characters.

Fred = 22 minutes; 38 renders; 2 animations and 17447 txt characters.

In total V.1.6 contains 92 renders, 4 animations, 43859 text characters, and 52 minutes of gameplay.

Thank you for being there and contributing to make Lily possible. We will keep doing our best and we will continue our efforts to make the best, most quality content we possibly can.

Download: Mega
you are a generous sweetheart, Rami. Respectful, kind, talkative, serious and creative.

Thank you for being her, being part of this community and accepting me months ago as your loyale servant.

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

teq

Oct 14, 2017
WHAT?, Dude, couples therapy? really? you got caught red-handed with your father-in-law. Couples therapy ain't doing shit.
Edit: now I get the couples therapy thing, I little bit stupid but who cares?

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
its painfull reached my mega limit on 3.56gb:HideThePain: now i cant download the game i was waiting for a month
Worse even, Manilla, Lilly, Nadia and Office wife all drop on the same day within 2 hours of each other. My mega limit is dead, but Nopy seems to be giving okay-ish speed.

Reactions: Looper9

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
risk less and risk more are givnig me the same? it says 2 animations so im missing something

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I liked the therapy scene , but i dont like the therapyst. Why the wedding? What was the purpose ? The game makers run out of the ideas ? I gave them the best idea and they do not want to make it real , well ,is not my game...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
its painfull reached my mega limit on 3.56gb:HideThePain: now i cant download the game i was waiting for a month
Worse even, Manilla, Lilly, Nadia and Office wife all drop on the same day within 2 hours of each other. My mega limit is dead, but Nopy seems to be giving okay-ish speed.
If there would be tool that could bypass MEGA's download limitation like JDownloader 2 does, would be really great. :unsure: :whistle:

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Lilly of The Valley v1.6

In total V.1.6 contains 92 renders, 4 animations, 43859 text characters, and 52 minutes of gameplay.
Can someone tell them their stopwatch is broken, this a 5 minute content update if you're a slow reader. I like the game and would support them, if they would get their head out of their asses and start actually making a game instead of drip feeding content and blowing the amount of content up tenfold.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes