• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It's great to see a change in attitude, even if it's a short update. Hope he/they'll learn from the feedback. It may still be a negative one, but to a lesser degree than what he/they pulled before.
What are you talking about?

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Although it's short update compare to all previous update it's still a great update. The confrontation scene is kinda weak in my opinion but the scene at the TheRapist is neat since now Lily know how shady Dr. Mark can be so in the future maybe she can make use of him for her own advantage or vice versa. All i can say for the last scene with Fred is simply gorgeous.
I hope for the next update the Dev can begin on the story of Castor.

Reactions: Latex224

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
These are one of the worst developers (if indeed there's more than one) in terms of updates consistency and keeping promises. You'll be hard challenged to find worse.
This update took less than 6 months, which is welcomed and unexpected.
V1.0 Jan 2019
V1.1 Feb 2019
V1.2 Apr 2019
V1.3 Sep 2019
V1.4 Dec 2019
V1.5 May 2020
V1.6 Sep 2020

Some of these updates are smaller than others, but I think you're being entirely unfair when you say they're bad at releasing updates. There are devs who are genuinely bad at it. P&P is not one of them.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
So here is my opinion about the update

The scene with therapist was very hot and just like I expected it to b naughty hot and the idea of nick being there while lily doing her magic was amazing.

Now for the second scene oh boy..
In one hand the idea of the scene is one of the best in whole game which is marraige.
In the other hand man the execution was sooo poor atleast by p&p standred

It's there like wedding night I wanted them to do it on bed with bed sounds ofc xD
But with many more positions and several times not to b this short and felt a little rushed.
Normally p&p would leave the longest and best scene for the end. Sadly this was not the case here bec it could have been so much more.

Over all very good update but one of the shortest ever done in the game I think.

Now I just can't wait to see the interactions in the house beetwen lily and her new husband lol. Like not every day you hear lily telling fred will fuck like animal once nick goes to the cabin xD.
Will they have sex everywhere now on the table in kitchen on floor etc.
And how lily will play this with Fred.

I just cant wait and hope to see alot more from p&p.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

duytan

Jun 11, 2018
So here is my opinion about the update

The scene with therapist was very hot and just like I expected it to b naughty hot and the idea of nick being there while lily doing her magic was amazing.

Now for the second scene oh boy..
In one hand the idea of the scene is one of the best in whole game which is marraige.
In the other hand man the execution was sooo poor atleast by p&p standred

It's there like wedding night I wanted them to do it on bed with bed sounds ofc xD
But with many more positions and several times not to b this short and felt a little rushed.
Normally p&p would leave the longest and best scene for the end. Sadly this was not the case here bec it could have been so much more.

Over all very good update but one of the shortest ever done in the game I think.

Now I just can't wait to see the interactions in the house beetwen lily and her new husband lol. Like not every day you hear lily telling fred will fuck like animal once nick goes to the cabin xD.
Will they have sex everywhere now on the table in kitchen on floor etc.
And how lily will play this with Fred.

I just cant wait and hope to see alot more from p&p.
nice i like it , fred & lily fuck around a house , bed ,floor, sofa watch film and fuck . fred cum in her every time , night they sleep in nick bed after fuck

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Well the update was too small still liked the renders not sure about nick thinking it was a nightmare lol

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
A conversation with nick, a Doctor, and an imitation of Fred and Lily's wedding ! Is that all ?? or is something missing ??

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes