Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What a load of crap. Was so looking forward to dumping that piece of trash husband, but no fucking therapy.

How fucking stupid is she after all his shit to want to keep it going. Dump him and go slut it up like she likes.

macca1708

Apr 1, 2018
Hi, is there any reason why some sex scenes have sound and others do not? I think it is so much better, when there is sound.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
That marriage thing came completely out of left field as if the devs were making an eloborate april fools joke. My only hope is that she is still with the therapist and the whole thing is in her mind in order to make her more ok with the cheating otherwise the game has sunken to almost trash category.

Reactions: ding000

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is it correct that when Nick chooses to leave the lights turned off and see Lily fucking with Fred that the game just freezes after Nick asked how Lily would know that it's him knocking at the door? Because it just doesn't continue and the screen is also stuck at Nick looking through the mirror as Lily is getting fucked.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It seems my save files weren't working anymore for some reason. But I see the save file that already came with version 1.6 starts right where it wouldn't let me continue on my saves. Does anyone know if only the slutty choices have been made that led to sex in this default 1.6 save file? That way I knew for sure I could continue with that save file.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
......... I wanted to give it another shot, because the ending of the last one was dramatic. But this is just too much for me. Had me laughing. I'm not saying it's bad, just not what I used to love about this one.
Hope you guys enjoy the game, peace out.

Yeah, Lily is a shitty ass woman. But that's why people play her game.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2016
I played the unofficial renpy version, and in one of the scenes you could agree to shave your pubic hair or not, but whatever the decision was, the later scenes were with pubic hair trimmed instead of full bush, or in the original version this decision doesn't matter either?

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer and nawfal

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I haven't played this game in over a year. I kinda got tired of walking around with RPGM games. I think I last played 1.2 or 1.3. I should give it another go.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Reactions: slayer991

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Lilly of The Valley v1.6

Here it is guys V.1.6. As always we've played the update while measuring time on the stopwatch. RPG maker time was not counted.

These are the results:

Fight = 6 minutes; 15 renders and 5298 txt characters.

Dr. Mark = 24 minutes; 39 renders; 2 animations and 21114 txt characters.

Fred = 22 minutes; 38 renders; 2 animations and 17447 txt characters.

In total V.1.6 contains 92 renders, 4 animations, 43859 text characters, and 52 minutes of gameplay.

Thank you for being there and contributing to make Lily possible. We will keep doing our best and we will continue our efforts to make the best, most quality content we possibly can.

Download: Mega
Any gangbangs in new scenes?

• Sad
Reactions: zephyrro

px305

May 6, 2017
I like this update even being short, some people in this forum were right about Nick forgetting everything that happened, the thing is that knowing how shady the therapist is he made Nick turn that memory in to a Nightmare then he can be easily make in to a Fantasy too.

Lily loves taking control and being dominant but all the time she had sex with Fred it was always in exchange of something or for a good reason (not just pleasure), now with the fake "marriage" they can be more open and have sex casually (that's a big step in their relation) she even teases to be more open when Nick leaves to the cabin, what I'm thinking it's how Lily is going to save his marriage by doing that (initially she does that for the fake mirror thing), what she has in mind, I'm really looking forward for the next update.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Dev, why don't you introduce a new girl that flirts with Nick, that he also cheats, that Lily suspects or finds out and so she gets jealous. That could turn the story around and create new situations that can be very hot. It would also make more sense for Nick to put up with Lily's tricks since he also has things to hide

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Dev, why don't you introduce a new girl that flirts with Nick, that he also cheats, that Lily suspects or finds out and so she gets jealous. That could turn the story around and create new situations that can be very hot. It would also make more sense for Nick to put up with Lily's tricks since he also has things to hide
Nick is already cheating on her up at the cabin with the girl from the park I think it was.

Reactions: Cucky 27

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Short, but great update.
This is 100% linear right?

However.. If you leave the lights on when Nick is in Fred's room and Nick doesn't bust them... Nothing happens? Or at least I can't seem to make anything happen.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
It's great to see a change in attitude, even if it's a short update. Hope he/they'll learn from the feedback. It may still be a negative one, but to a lesser degree than what he/they pulled before.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes