ding000

Dec 6, 2016
This game its been going for a while (years) and now, just now you realize that the story it's not good?:WaitWhat:
Just say u dont like the fetishes, characters or scenes introduced in the lasts updates don't try to shit on the whole game for that.
The story has been steadily declining over the years, for me it looks like they had a plan at the start and now they are just throwing random stuff together . I do like the fetishes and characters it's the story that's severely lacking depth, the game at this point is going no where.

To me it feels like the devs don't want to finish the game and just want to milk the game for all it's worth with minimum effort. The marriage scene is the perfect example of that, it comes out of the blue with 0 build up, she still wants to stay with nick, but fuck it lets get married so he replaces the window. Like what?

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Reading you guys I can confirm that a lot of you don't read the thread too much or don't pay too much attention when you do so, the update is short cause they release it in half the time a normal update does, P&P warned us before the release.

Before this update everyone was complaining about P&P taking too much time between updates and no releasing progress posts,now when they do that everyone complains about the update being short.:FacePalm:

Some people in this forum will never be happy with anything devs give us, I can confirm that.

BTW, the people complaining about the story being trash or not good enough,etc...

This game its been going for a while (years) and now, just now you realize that the story it's not good?:WaitWhat:

Just say u dont like the fetishes, characters or scenes introduced in the lasts updates don't try to shit on the whole game for that.
Couldn't agree more (y)

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Reading you guys I can confirm that a lot of you don't read the thread too much or don't pay too much attention when you do so, the update is short cause they release it in half the time a normal update does, P&P warned us before the release.

Before this update everyone was complaining about P&P taking too much time between updates and no releasing progress posts,now when they do that everyone complains about the update being short.:FacePalm:

Some people in this forum will never be happy with anything devs give us, I can confirm that.

BTW, the people complaining about the story being trash or not good enough,etc...

Ok i didn't complain I just said the update is short. So if the developer has decided to reduce the timing between two updates then the next update should be soon or closer.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
So for who did this update take 52 mins? let me spoil it for you NO ONE it's a scam. Oh and most devs don't time their content, want to know why because those actually know they put in the work.
I do not know why you are complaining so much, you are not getting scammed at all, you didn't contribute anything to the release and nor did you pay for it. you are getting the update for free from someone who is willing to share it with us.

The update was only 10 minutes long for you was because you skipped a lot of the text to get to the hot stuff, I played the game at a slow pace reading the dialogue etc and it took me about 40 minutes to complete the update.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018

100% agree!

The way these guys work is that that everyday the go in on F95 LATEST UPDATE page and see what's new.
A few days ago they saw LotV and then it goes like this:
"oh LotV got an update. let's down load and see what's new"
d/l, play, (more like fast forward through to the sex scenes), and then back to F95 to post some spew. sigh!

As you said, since they have spend 0 time on this lotV threat before the release, their comments are written without context, background or even any will to understand what's going on, the plan or how the game got to where it is.

And tomorrow they repeat the same cycle with some other poor creator, and on and on it goes...

The creators would do best is ignore these useless comments. They contribute nothing to this forum, are not and never will be paying patrons - a double fault.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
100% agree!

The way these guys work is that that everyday the go in on F95 LATEST UPDATE page and see what's new.
A few days ago they saw LotV and then it goes like this:
"oh LotV got an update. let's down load and see what's new"
d/l, play, (more like fast forward through to the sex scenes), and then back to F95 to post some spew. sigh!

As you said, since they have spend 0 time on this lotV threat before the release, their comments are written without context, background or even any will to understand what's going on, the plan or how the game got to where it is.

And tomorrow they repeat the same cycle with some other poor creator, and on and on it goes...

The creators would do best is ignore these useless comments. They contribute nothing to this forum, are not and never will be paying patrons - a double fault.
Jokes on you, making assumptions, i played the game pretty much from the start, have thought about contributing to them several times. But their bad work ethics stand in the way of that.

At the moment i'm actively supporting 3 patreons of similar developers,that do put the work in and i haven't complained about any other devs about their release schedule and i won't unless it's warranted.

I have seen this game decline from a game with a somewhat decent story and steady releases with a good amount of content, to the mess it is today.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Jokes on you, making assumptions, i played the game pretty much from the start, have thought about contributing to them several times. But their bad work ethics stand in the way of that.

At the moment i'm actively supporting 3 patreons of similar developers,that do put the work in and i haven't complained about any other devs about their release schedule and i won't unless it's warranted.

I have seen this game decline from a game with a somewhat decent story and steady releases with a good amount of content, to the mess it is today.
You just confirmed: contributed nothing to this forum, are not and never will be a Patron of P&P.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
You just confirmed: contributed nothing to this forum, are not and never will be a Patron of P&P.
I would say i did, i recently have had a talk with a dev about what i found confusing about his game and i leave plenty of reviews on games both good and bad.
I'm not dealing in extremes here, i won't say i'll never be a P&P patron. All i'm saying is that i won't be one in the near future, as there plenty of devs that deserve me contributing to them more then P&P do.

If not contributing to the scam P&P are running means i'm not contributing to this forum, then yes in your point of view i'm not contributing to this forum.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Instead of babling on the current update why don't we discuss what next update should be focus at? :)
Agree my friend. (y)

I think its time that Lily get her sexy little (i mean delicious fat) ass over to Castor and work, long time since last time.
I'm curious what that deal she made with Luke was all about and if she will meet him again.

I would also see a new visit to Marcel the painter and hopefully that his "customer" (Lily's boss) wants another picture.
But what i really do think will happen next is that Lily and Nick are planning the vacation they won at the tv-show to get away for awhile.
Even though Fred is my most favorite character in the game and i do want him in each update i kinda hope he/we get a small break from him so we can see more with the other chars. We have to think of the old man's heart :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cucky 27

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I would say i did, i recently have had a talk with a dev about what i found confusing about his game and i leave plenty of reviews on games both good and bad.
I'm not dealing in extremes here, i won't say i'll never be a P&P patron. All i'm saying is that i won't be one in the near future, as there plenty of devs that deserve me contributing to them more then P&P do.

If not contributing to the scam P&P are running means i'm not contributing to this forum, then yes in your point of view i'm not contributing to this forum.
So which are the genuine ones and their game list please

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes