MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
The gallery room is available in release 1.1 covering scenes up till v1.1 (v1.2-1.6 scenes are not available).
You can access it in her bed room's bookcase. Code: 8652.
Does this mean the gallery is not accessible in the current version [1.6] ?? or just that those scenes are missing ?

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey Gr8Dumper you see... divorce can't happen because of triggers like the tavern, the renovation of the cabin and travel.
My ideas of possible two routes:

Nick doesn't want to live in Fred's house! I think if Lily and Nick lose the TV show they can move into the cabin and Lily will work in the tavern (Lily fuck with carpenters again maybe her first real DP). Nick fucks the camgirl in the cabin again but Lily catches them in this time, it makes Lily and Nick have a serious discussion about faithful and Nick's hypocrisy... Then, they go back to Fred's house. Now Nick feels guilty and gives Lily more freedom.

They win the tv show and travel to paradisiacal place with beautiful nature and a lot of oiled muscular men. I have a lot of ideas here:devilish:
- Nick have a dreams about black man fucking Lily on TV show it opens his mind about watching another man fuck his wife. After during the trip on the beach (or pool), a muscular man asks he can help put sunscreen on Lily. Nick watches the scene and little Nick gets hard like a rock, he feels confused for a moment.
- Nick set a trap to test Lily's fidelity but Nick feels a mixing sensations when he sees a muscular and virile man fucking Lily with a mast raised...
- Mike and Zack are on vacation and meet Lily on the beach (maybe her first real DP). Hahaha

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Hey Gr8Dumper you see... divorce can't happen because of triggers like the tavern, the renovation of the cabin and travel.
My ideas of possible two routes:

Nick doesn't want to live in Fred's house! I think if Lily and Nick lose the TV show they can move into the cabin and Lily will work in the tavern (Lily fuck with carpenters again maybe her first real DP). Nick fucks the camgirl in the cabin again but Lily catches them in this time, it makes Lily and Nick have a serious discussion about faithful and Nick's hypocrisy... Then, they go back to Fred's house. Now Nick feels guilty and gives Lily more freedom.

They win the tv show and travel to paradisiacal place with beautiful nature and a lot of oiled muscular men. I have a lot of ideas here:devilish:
- Nick have a dreams about black man fucking Lily on TV show it opens his mind about watching another man fuck his wife. After during the trip on the beach (or pool), a muscular man asks he can help put sunscreen on Lily. Nick watches the scene and little Nick gets hard like a rock, he feels confused for a moment.
- Nick set a trap to test Lily's fidelity but Nick feels a mixing sensations when he sees a muscular and virile man fucking Lily with a mast raised...
- Mike and Zack are on vacation and meet Lily on the beach (maybe her first real DP). Hahaha
Your # 2 is also how I think winning at the show will work out. They'll win a vacation and at the island, things will go off the rails again :ROFLMAO: You have some great ideas who things can work out there! Lily is definitely going have plenty of sex with other men on the island.

Your #1 may happen, but honestly after playing v1.6, it's really hard to predict what comes next. I think one possibility is that when the therapist is done with Nick's mind (maybe 1 or 2 more sessions) I think Lily can start fucking people a bit like she wants and even in front of Nick - Nick maybe even start to like it... it's hard to tell right now...

So much potential. all your ideas are good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Anu

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
If Lily didn't win a ticket for a vacation. How interesting it is for Lily to get on the stage with a vacation. Or if she lost the ticket then the player will miss the vacation scene. How P and P will do.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
If Lily didn't win a ticket for a vacation. How interesting it is for Lily to get on the stage with a vacation. Or if she lost the ticket then the player will miss the vacation scene. How P and P will do.
Maybe they'll go on vacation even if they lose the contest. I mean Lily have some money from her "modeling" and she got a ton of money when she closed the deal with Luke at his home (in the pool - remember).
So, my theory is that they'll go on vacation regardless of if they won or not (if they in np, if they don't win Lily pays for it). Lily and Nick both think they need a vacation to patch things up, to recover and restart their marriage...

But as usual, only P and P knows and we are only guessing :ROFLMAO:

Rolf321

Aug 17, 2020
Does anyone have save for when lily is at the cabin with her husband and they go to the local bar or whatever it is? Much appreciated if someone has a savefile around there!

randym87

Apr 4, 2020
I have a problem in the day 15. It's the day after nick and his friend are watching the basketball game in the living room. When the day starts Lily gets stuck and I cant move her.

Someone knows what is the problem?

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
I have a problem in the day 15. It's the day after nick and his friend are watching the basketball game in the living room. When the day starts Lily gets stuck and I cant move her.

Someone knows what is the problem?
Had the same problem with last version do ya save after day 13 if u haven't ... worked for me

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes