Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys, hope you are all doing well.
We're dropping by to share some updates and keep you in the loop as far as game progress goes.
We have recently expanded some of the scenes to make things more intriguing and interesting. We're currently doing the coding part, so yeah, expect V.1.7 very soon.

Please stay safe everyone and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support, it means a lot to us!
Thank you once again.

Yours,
P'n'P

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys, hope you are all doing well.
We're dropping by to share some updates and keep you in the loop as far as game progress goes.
We have recently expanded some of the scenes to make things more intriguing and interesting. We're currently doing the coding part, so yeah, expect V.1.7 very soon.

Please stay safe everyone and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support, it means a lot to us!
Thank you once again.

Yours,
P'n'P
Thanks 4 the share. :)

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks but I can't see the date? which day was it?
I think "very soon" means 10-12 days. Although knowing these guys things can drag on:whistle: But for me the main thing is that there will be a continuation and everything is fine with them:)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I just hope they read this forum sometimes or that their patreons also let them know that some of us are fucking tired of the fred scenes

I know i’m not a patreon i pledge sometimes but their are so many characters that we havn’t seen in a long time that i would love to see new scenes with. This can be male or female ;)

Reactions: Mirnation

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
I think "very soon" means 10-12 days. Although knowing these guys things can drag on:whistle: But for me the main thing is that there will be a continuation and everything is fine with them:)
Oww, only there in February then
Hopefully they've added an ending to Fred and Lily and added at least 40 scenes to the rest of the story, due to the delay in the update

Reactions: FavenXXX

nibba2279

Jan 30, 2021
Someone can share save logs where fred make dinner for her and nick and then fred bring her inside the house next to the one where they all live?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I just hope they read this forum sometimes or that their patreons also let them know that some of us are fucking tired of the fred scenes

I know i’m not a patreon i pledge sometimes but their are so many characters that we havn’t seen in a long time that i would love to see new scenes with. This can be male or female ;)
Ops, I put in a good word for Fred using Patron messaging. maybe I should not have done that :ROFLMAO:

jokes aside, P and P have resisted all forms of pressure so far and I don't seam them changing anything soon.
I tried bribing them and threatening them but to no effect :ROFLMAO:

The story is that they already have a complete plan with all scenes designed for the whole game!
I think every now and then they attempt to adjust a bit here and there IF it fits with their overall plan but otherwise they don't deviate at all. This is actually a good thing - too many other developers start without a full story and paint themselves into a corner.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Has the perv guy at the clothing shop banged Lilly yet?
I know he’s felt her up doing the measurements, but don’t remember if he got any further

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Has the perv guy at the clothing shop banged Lilly yet?
I know he’s felt her up doing the measurements, but don’t remember if he got any further
no he has been MIA for more than a year now and has not done more than feeling her... There were so many hints about him being a womanizer (gym shower room rumors) but... nothing. so i''ve given up on that relationship will go anywhere and honestly i wasn't that excited about him anyway. There are better characters.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes