Lirped

Nov 23, 2018
That project was cancelled since the site hoster took down the site in middle of December so nothing more than what is already there... funny that it's back up again now that x-mas is over :ROFLMAO: make now sense.
Ops! That's right... I didn't look at every day of the calendar. Miss much days.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
What are your top 5 for best renders?
No particular order and I'll give you 10 instead:

Jessica O'Neil Hard News
Long Story Short
Noemi's Toscana Rebirth
City of Broken Dreamers
Being a Dik
Treasure of Nadia
The Warrior's Heart
Timestamps Lost Love
Dreams of Desire
Glamour

And obviously, nearly every single game released by LOP ( ), which a big part of them can also be found here on F95.

Several of these authors from the games I linked have more games released. Just check the OP page of each one and it should be referenced there their other works or links to websites/pages that list them.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No particular order and I'll give you 10 instead:

Jessica O'Neil Hard News
Long Story Short
Noemi's Toscana Rebirth
City of Broken Dreamers
Being a Dik
Treasure of Nadia
The Warrior's Heart
Timestamps Lost Love
Dreams of Desire
Glamour

And obviously, nearly every single game released by LOP ( ), which a big part of them can also be found here on F95.

Several of these authors from the games I linked have more games released. Just check the OP page of each one and it should be referenced there their other works or links to websites/pages that list them.

I played all of them but warrior heart & glamour but no way “long story short” has better graphics then “fashion business”. Also AWAM should definitely be in that list ( the ultimate blue balling game)

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I played all of them but warrior heart & glamour but no way “long story short” has better graphics then “fashion business”. Also AWAM should definitely be in that list ( the ultimate blue balling game)
But it certainly has. It has better posing, better facial expressions, better lightning, etc. What makes DecentMonkey work look good is his post-production work, which I'll say he's pretty good at, but overall DAZ3D work he's not on the same page has any of these guys. That post work might fool many into think he's visuals are great, but has a 3D artist he's still a few steps behind any of the above mentioned.

Do not be mistaken that by this I mean he's a bad artist, because he's not. He's still better then the vast majority, but he lacks detail, which is what separates the best from the rest.

As for AWAM he's not in this list simply because he still needs to improve on his post-work. I've seen a lot of progress recently, but he's not yet at the top level. When he does that he'll move up on this list.

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
So, maybe January last days or next month in early days new version? It have been long time since last version already :(

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
So, maybe January last days or next month in early days new version? It have been long time since last version already :(
I'm thinking late February, based on the way the latest posts was written:
"next post we will announce the release date" = means post a new update with release date end of month or early February, then add a few weeks for the actual release and we end up mid/late February.

Reactions: rasingh and Mem1987
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes