Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
[P & P] don't forget the scenes: The Bar, the Home Tan and these are already started scenes. After watching the desktop scenes from [P and P], you already have some good ideas. Even more updates and scenes, and of course a little bit quickly work with the release of new updates and everything will be fine.
I'm waiting the bar scenes too a Gang bang!!! :sneaky:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
i hope too there are more scenes. i like fred as many of us. and i hope he get finally some sex scenes whichare not 95% doggy but beside that i hope more other characters get attention since fred got so much over the past updates. and no i don't man nick. but more cheating stuff - or now more NTR stuff would be really nice.
More NTR stuff? What NTR stuff? This game doesn't contain any NTR at all, yet. Well, since NTR is generally wrongly explained here as well, as if it were generally NTR when a woman has sex with men other than her own husband, I'll explain it again here.

So that NTR is really NTR, as it is defined by the manga, where the term actually comes from, there are the following requirements:
There needs to be a relationship (a simple stabile relationsship, being engaged or married)
At least one of them needs to cheat on his/her partner
The cheater needs to be "taken away" from his/her partner.

The last requirement makes the difference between cheating and NTR. "Taken away" means the relationship to break up and the cheater has to be permanently with his lover. It is so and not otherwise. It also doesn't matter whether the cheating is straight, gay or lesbian. Also not whether the protagonist does it or someone else in the game. It can also be a couple that has nothing to do with the MC at all.

Lily is cheating on her partner the whole game, correct. The game therefore is correctly tagged with cheating. But she never leaves him for any of her affairs, yet. No other woman or man in this game does something like that, either. And before that doesn't happen, a partner is not being "taken away". So it's just cheating, but no NTR at all.

Incidentally, the same mistake is made in Ana exciting affections, by the way. This game also only contains cheating, but no NTR.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
More NTR stuff? What NTR stuff? This game doesn't contain any NTR at all, yet. Well, since NTR is generally wrongly explained here as well, as if it were generally NTR when a woman has sex with men other than her own husband, I'll explain it again here.

So that NTR is really NTR, as it is defined by the manga, where the term actually comes from, there are the following requirements:
There needs to be a relationship (a simple stabile relationsship, being engaged or married)

The last requirement makes the difference between cheating and NTR. "Taken away" means the relationship to break up and the cheater has to be permanently with his lover. It is so and not otherwise. It also doesn't matter whether the cheating is straight, gay or lesbian. Also not whether the protagonist does it or someone else in the game. It can also be a couple that has nothing to do with the MC at all.

Lily is cheating on her partner the whole game, correct. The game therefore is correctly tagged with cheating. But she never leaves him for any of her affairs, yet. No other woman or man in this game does something like that, either. And before that doesn't happen, a partner is not being "taken away". So it's just cheating, but no NTR at all.

Incidentally, the same mistake is made in Ana exciting affections, by the way. This game also only contains cheating, but no NTR.
Piccolo_nerd.jpg

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Did you copy and paste your post from JOHN's thread to Lily?

You know, your post got deleted for being off-topic, so possible that this one get remove too.

Newheretoo

May 21, 2020
I really hope this next update will have more content (e.g. some deep going story) than the usual 'oops' sex-visits that have been going on for the last few updates.

I really miss the developing story-line like the starting work story with her boss; passion(corruption) beeing built up by the passing several days...
Now it's just like:
go place A -> 'oh no he wants to sex me' -> sex scene
go place B -> 'oh no he gropes me' -> sex scene
go place C -> 'oh no he wants something in return' -> sex scene
<end of update>

Mehhh

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
On Patreon today, P and P responded with " Still on track. " to a question if they are still on track to deliver in 5-10 days which they wrote 6 days ago. So that means they think they are targeting to deliver this week before or on 28th.
they also said: " During the testing we've found some major bugs back from V.1.4. It was very important to find a fix because some of V.1.7 scenes was impossible to be triggered." so that also play a role in the delays.
I suspect that has something to do with the choices (you make as a player) at the Tavern (with the lumber jacks), or at the beach with John and Nick.

Last edited:

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
On Patreon today, P and P responded with " Still on track. " to a question if they are still on track to deliver in 5-10 days which they wrote 6 days ago. So that means they think they are targeting to deliver this week before or on 28th.
they also said: " During the testing we've found some major bugs back from V.1.4. It was very important to find a fix because some of V.1.7 scenes was impossible to be triggered." so that also play a role in the delays.
I suspect that has something to do with the choices (you make as a player) at the Tavern (with the lumber jacks), or at the beach with John and Nick.
Good morning my friend
Thanks for bringing a recent information from Patreon of P and P, this is something that is sometimes missing in this forum, someone who tells us something, he commented when this update is scheduled to be finalized ??
@Gr8Dumper

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
P and P are uploading Lily 1.7 right now, but the internet is slow af so it be on their anywere from 0-2 days.(y)
All we need is a hero "ready" to snatch it down :love:
That's not what they said. P and P said they will release it, and I quote: "In the morning, or during the day."
- so sometime during Sunday 28th PST (Patreon Standard Time = Pacific Standard Time).

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes