Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1637016126710.png

How's it going ladies and gentlemen?
We have been so busy these days that we literally haven't had the time to inform you about the progress of the scene we are working on. Or I should say the scene we were working on, because it's almost finished, we need maybe just a day or two to get it just right.
We are talking about the scene from V.1.9 that takes place in the library.
As you can guess from the render above, it's about Lily’s education process. Lily goes to the library again to improve her knowledge in order to make her life easier and more comfortable. As always, a new challenge awaits her, and the player will decide whether to accept the challenge, or find a way to get around the controversial offers and reach the goal in a different way.
Thank you very much for the support you provide us, our next post will be about Wallpapers which we are also preparing for you.
Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1502066

We have been so busy these days that we literally haven't had the time to inform you about the progress of the scene we are working on. Or I should say the scene we were working on, because it's almost finished, we need maybe just a day or two to get it just right.
As you can guess from the render above, it's about Lily’s education process. Lily goes to the library again to improve her knowledge in order to make her life easier and more comfortable. As always, a new challenge awaits her, and the player will decide whether to accept the challenge, or find a way to get around the controversial offers and reach the goal in a different way.
Thank you very much for the support you provide us, our next post will be about Wallpapers which we are also preparing for you.
Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P
Thank you 4 sharing the news with us. :)

I hope the "challenge" is to dominate that poor little naughty kiddy-boyh. :p :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CRBM01

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I still don't understand how they created a character like Lily! This is the most lively and interesting character in adult games, at the same time she is wildly sexy. But this is just a painted model. Fantastic! How talented people can breathe life into a painted model. She is so close as if she is a real living person.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 1502066

Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P
update will be released this year or that just my dream?

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
update will be released this year or that just my dream?
Considering that they haven't finished this scene yet, and I think there will be 4-5 of them, so this year I think not. February- March is somewhere around this time, it seems to me.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Considering that they haven't finished this scene yet, and I think there will be 4-5 of them, so this year I think not. February- March is somewhere around this time, it seems to me.
yes February - March is more likely. No point in hoping its gonna happen before. P and P is on a 6 monthly release schedule right now and v1.8 was released end of August so v1.9 is like: August + 6 months = February/March 2022.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
The library scenes are some of the coolest. But I still hope to see those three drunk guys from the bar someday. The biker bartender is certainly fun, but those three guys will be just fire. Well, Lily's husband's friend would also like to get involved in all this fun already =)

Muffinking61

Aug 11, 2020
i JUST uploaded the update ( Haven't played in awhile) What happened to Nick and how did she marry the father in law, I left the game when Nick found Lily and the old man fucking in the bathroom.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Seeing the last update post, I'm happy to see the library guy again. However, it wouldn't be bad moving to some new characters, like the plumber at the gym or changing some location, idk, like the beach or the famous holiday she "won" at the Tv show.

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
releasing an update every half a year is an excellent solution:ROFLMAO:, now I understand why this wonderful game has so few patrons :cry: , the authors should think if they want development, they need to release at least 3-4 updates a year:unsure:

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
releasing an update every half a year is an excellent solution:ROFLMAO:, now I understand why this wonderful game has so few patrons :cry: , the authors should think if they want development, they need to release at least 3-4 updates a year:unsure:
If you eat chocolate cake too often, then you will get tired of it!;) But seriously, I agree with you, but I'm just glad that this wonderful game is still coming out. Although it makes us wait. I was afraid that it would be abandoned.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
If you eat chocolate cake too often, then you will get tired of it!;) But seriously, I agree with you, but I'm just glad that this wonderful game is still coming out. Although it makes us wait. I was afraid that it would be abandoned.
Well, yes, but updating every 3 months is and for so long I think that I lost a lot of patrons precisely because I was lazy and rarely released updates. I remember exactly that there were a lot more patrons and activity around the game too. the quality of the game is very good. I like all the scenes and the plot and I would really not want him to abandon the game, but I also understand that this is not free and he needs money so he needs to look for a compromise :unsure:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Seeing the last update post, I'm happy to see the library guy again. However, it wouldn't be bad moving to some new characters, like the plumber at the gym or changing some location, idk, like the beach or the famous holiday she "won" at the Tv show.
yeah, agree. mixing it up a bit with new characters and locations is a good idea. I also think the plumber could be an interesting new track. Also, the "library boy" could be developed much more - it's like the femdom path - like the sex-ed Milf teacher vs the student(s). Lily could be completing Ben's sex education and maybe take both ben and hid friend(s). Just think library is under explored. Also, the holiday trip MUST happen and I think it will - it is just taking a long time to get there...

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes