Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
wish fred scene again => in lily bed ,hard fuck and sleep all night
I agree! I mean they are a newly "fake" wed married couple now, so they should sleep in the same bed. it 's not credible if she continues to sleep downstairs when Nick is away. There should be an option for Lily to choose to sleep with her new husband (Fred) or downstairs. and if she chooses to sleep in Fred's bed there should be options to fuck before they fall asleep and before getting out of bed in the morning. they are "fake" married after all.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I agree! I mean they are a newly "fake" wed married couple now, so they should sleep in the same bed. it 's not credible if she continues to sleep downstairs when Nick is away. There should be an option for Lily to choose to sleep with her new husband (Fred) or downstairs. and if she chooses to sleep in Fred's bed there should be options to fuck before they fall asleep and before getting out of bed in the morning. they are "fake" married after all.
You should pass that along to P&P. :p (y)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
You should pass that along to P&P. :p (y)
i did suggest to P :ROFLMAO: ... but as you know, they play their cards close to the vest and never let you know what they are planning or thinking in detail. sometimes they reveal high level stuff but never details like this. so I'm in the dark about what is going to happen...

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i did suggest to P :ROFLMAO: ... but as you know, they play their cards close to the vest and never let you know what they are planning or thinking in detail. sometimes they reveal high level stuff but never details like this. so I'm in the dark about what is going to happen...
Fack :LOL:
Lets keep our fingers and toes cross that they will add it or at least something very similar. ;)

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
no her animated walking in various dresses is still there.

Remember press and hold <Shift> key for about 1-2 second to toggle on and the same again to toggle off.

it's activated quite far into the game (do not remember the exact day but the system will tell you when)
It does not seem to work. Is it possible to be another button?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes