Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
agree! They are on a 6 month cadence currently, so I think v1.9 will be out around end of February or even March 2022.
Sin.
Slowness is Achilles' heel of this beautiful project (also of others). I started playing with it from ver. 1.7 and I really enjoyed it, if it continues this slowly I will stop playing it and pick it up again when it is completed.
I personally don't follow projects with snail updates that don't allow you to remember the story well every time you resume playing it.
Over 5 years for a game still to be completed is an eternity for me (nonsense).
I also think that this is the main reason that it has not made it possible to achieve the success that such a talented dev deserves.
There are others like that, they know the job but they don't know how to exploit the market, working alone and skeptical (for some reason I don't understand) to form a team that would easily allow them to penetrate the market with substantial gains.
Sin.

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Sin.
Slowness is Achilles' heel of this beautiful project (also of others). I started playing with it from ver. 1.7 and I really enjoyed it, if it continues this slowly I will stop playing it and pick it up again when it is completed.
I personally don't follow projects with snail updates that don't allow you to remember the story well every time you resume playing it.
Over 5 years for a game still to be completed is an eternity for me (nonsense).
I also think that this is the main reason that it has not made it possible to achieve the success that such a talented dev deserves.
There are others like that, they know the job but they don't know how to exploit the market, working alone and skeptical (for some reason I don't understand) to form a team that would easily allow them to penetrate the market with substantial gains.
Sin.
completely agree that p and p are not focused on building a gaming business as their top priority. I think they still see it as a hobby and are probably afraid to go all in. it's tricky if you already have a well paying job that they would need to give up to go all in - so you have to give them that. Because to tell you the truth if I were in their situation I would not go all in - a steady job with steady income is hard to give up. i would keep it as a hobby i love, but I would not give up my day job for it.

don't know, but i think that's what's going on with them.

Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
completely agree that p and p are not focused on building a gaming business as their top priority. I think they still see it as a hobby and are probably afraid to go all in. it's tricky if you already have a well paying job that they would need to give up to go all in - so you have to give them that. Because to tell you the truth if I were in their situation I would not go all in - a steady job with steady income is hard to give up. i would keep it as a hobby i love, but I would not give up my day job for it.

It makes sense, but I also think forming a team (that he manages) would allow him to do two jobs as well as create new opportunity jobs for others, even with people he can train.
But they are points of view, everyone does what he prefers and in any case we don't know what situation he is in.

Hyninn

Feb 28, 2019
Hello, my game freezes when I go to talk to Lola, I have already replaced the file "Map048.json" but it didn't solve it, has anyone experienced this problem and managed to fix it? Thanks
Sem título.png

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
When i get to the end of the content does the game tell me or does it just let me carry on doing the repetitive daily tasks?

I fell of the game for a while and haven't got a clue what I'm supposed to do. I've played 2 full weeks on the only none repetitive tasks I've found is the bar job - it ended with lily drinking mint liqueur off a dick. My game version is 1.7 but I've no idea if completed any earlier versions I usually skip a few.

Is the bar job only available on a Friday night?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
When i get to the end of the content does the game tell me or does it just let me carry on doing the repetitive daily tasks?

I fell of the game for a while and haven't got a clue what I'm supposed to do. I've played 2 full weeks on the only none repetitive tasks I've found is the bar job - it ended with lily drinking mint liqueur off a dick. My game version is 1.7 but I've no idea if completed any earlier versions I usually skip a few.

Is the bar job only available on a Friday night?
try the walk through in posted in OP (original post = first page in this tread).

the "lily drinking mint liqueur off a dick" is a really old scene: day 14, scene 7 (from the walk through - page 58). The next step is to go home. etc...

You have a lot of play time a head of you!
Suggest you check off what scenes you've done from the walkthrough and what's missing to see if you went of track or so.

good luck!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
try the walk through in posted in OP (original post = first page in this tread).

the "lily drinking mint liqueur off a dick" is a really old scene: day 14, scene 7 (from the walk through - page 58). The next step is to go home. etc...
Suggest you check off what scenes you've done from the walkthrough and what's missing to see if you went of track or so.
That's the problem i don't really know what I've seen or not. I'm fairly sure lily husband caught me with his dad which would be one of the later scenes according to the walkthrough. If the bar scenes can only be done on a Friday night that would be why I so far behind in that route.

Annoys me that so many of the doors just say come back tomorrow but what they really mean is come back at a specific point in the future that in most cases isn't tomorrow.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017

he's probably jealous of lily and doesn't want others to touch her :ROFLMAO: (y)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Gosh! I do wish he had just and update so I would not have to DL the whole thing again.

If I am missing something please someone let me know. My Bandwidth is terrible.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I don't know what the issue is, but I can't seem to get any 1.8 content... For me it's just go to work, get back home, do the gym and repeat.. Maybe I forgot where some of the characters are, but I wasn't able to get the Mike content for example... A walkthrough for this version would be very useful...

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1633468499487.png

Greetings ladies and gents, how is it going?
First of all, we want to thank you for your overwhelmingly positive feedback on version 1.8. We are more than happy that V.1.8 left such a good impression on you. Seriously, this is exactly what we care about!
With all that in mind, it's time to show you the teaser from the first scene from v.1.9, which will, hopefully, continue to fulfill your expectations.
After Lily resumes her regular every day activities, she decides to visit her little friend and surprise him in a way only she can surprise.
The scene is bursting with the humor you have come to expect from us, and more importantly, it's spiced up with hot renderings and even hotter animations.
Thank you very much for supporting our work, it really means the world to us and gives us the wind in our backs to continue to make further progress on everything we are working on.
Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
I have a question
How can I extract animation from the game

Because there is no folder called movie in the www folder, like TON for example

Is there a tool I can use and how do I use it if there is without ruining the game

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1438987

Greetings ladies and gents, how is it going?
First of all, we want to thank you for your overwhelmingly positive feedback on version 1.8. We are more than happy that V.1.8 left such a good impression on you. Seriously, this is exactly what we care about!
With all that in mind, it's time to show you the teaser from the first scene from v.1.9, which will, hopefully, continue to fulfill your expectations.
After Lily resumes her regular every day activities, she decides to visit her little friend and surprise him in a way only she can surprise.
The scene is bursting with the humor you have come to expect from us, and more importantly, it's spiced up with hot renderings and even hotter animations.
Thank you very much for supporting our work, it really means the world to us and gives us the wind in our backs to continue to make further progress on everything we are working on.
Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P
Long time no see. :)

Thank you 4 sharing the progress with us. :)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes