Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
A beautiful game, rich in content with choices at the player's discretion.
There are similar ones but in my opinion this surpasses them all.
It's a pity that the embraces are represented with static images, but it is really worth playing with them.

Reactions: FavenXXX

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
I remembered that early in the game there has two different routes, Mike or Fred. But now in v1.8, it seems they combine together in one route now. What is the plan in future? Is it necessary to play again for each route in every version?

For Mike's route, if on the rooftop I made a decision to leave Mike alone, then there will have no Zack's blackmailing, Jack's help and Fred's dreaming scenes. Remaining is only Cabin Scene (30 min).
That's so silly, fucking that Mike (who appears out of nowhere) just to fuck the other characters.

nonnozeus

Apr 24, 2020
hi
Have i run out of story? i got to the bit where Nick can see them cheating but chose to keep them safe(i have a save just before so can get them caught if need be) Nick goes to the cabin and i can't watch TV to sleep. Is that all there is for now?
please help me
thanks in advance

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
With the CG room still very lacking and the fan made Renpy version being put to sleep due to very unfortunate circumstances I think that's it for me when it comes to LOTV. Hopefully they will update the CG room in the last version whenever that comes out which I hope is soon™.

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
I would like to use some resource to extract the CG's of the game, someone knows and can you get me? or indicate ? because I tested some ways and it seems that there is protection in the game directory

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 1.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.08.2021 (fix for walking animations)
Link doesn't work.

• Angry
Reactions: anunax33 and the66

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
Tell me what to do next after she went for an interview, it seems that I went around everything and I don't understand :(

aaroy

Sep 18, 2016
Sorry if this was already answered, but i can't save my game. Is there a specific place to save (other than the menu) or is it after a certain in game time?

jazzh40

Nov 6, 2017
please someone spoil for me. Did Nick know that his wife the sleeping with others or not yet? I haven't played since version 0.7 I believe :D

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes