FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Lily can get into some kind of trouble and be in the wrong place and thus can get a similar scene as a prostitute or something similar. Or Lily can earn extra money out of jealousy, since Nick is cheating on Lily, which may be Lily's motive to get into an adventure :)
An example of suitable frames. :love:

+ Do not forget that Lily now already knows where Nicole works. In principle, Lily may also want to earn extra money there. + Lily may want to earn extra money in a Tavern (Nick's Village) this is all suitable for Lily. After all, what goals does Lily have is to have fun and earn money for a new big house that Lily dreams of:) (And this is a small part of where and how you can develop the game world)

Last edited:
Reactions: tom882

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
This game can be developed forever. There is no end))
I don't agree. Yes, there is a lot to develop the game. But alas, this is not forever. No matter how many developments of lines and other places you come up with, there will be an end. The main thing now is to expand and improve the game world so that it looks like a live and full-fledged one. + Now there are already many different development options. Not all games have such features. And in this game there are such opportunities. So you can not throw away the development of a good game, but only to complete it, you need to develop everything. And when everything is done, you need to smoothly bring it to the end of the game or to several endings of the game.

A half-empty world is not good for games. The world and locations should be filled.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
After start a new game, im getting a error, "failed to load clock.ogg" , really anoying. Anyone know whats going on? my files are corrupt/missing something?
These are a known bug "Clock" from some games the producer(s) says that it have to do with our/your unpacking program (I have it aso often).

_Clock.rpgmvo

The Problem is the "_" before Clock you must delete it and try it again now should it work.

Correct:
www/Audio/bgs/Clock.rpgmvo

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I hope the developers will be able to do this
I also hope that the authors will be able to expand and improve the game world, but also add different branches and plot additions. ( For example: The artist mentioned Lily's Mother and the fact that Lily is very similar to her mother (This needs to be told. And so far, only what is known about Lily's parents is that they exist and that's all. If there is a mention, you must tell it. This will be a good addition to the game world) And the game also mentioned the Adventures of Nicole and Lily in their youth (You also need to tell it will be interesting not only to read but also to see the events from Lily's life) )

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I love the "Dominant" Lily... I like her stron and acertive. The best part is that she can CHOOSE when and with whom to fuck. The only thing that worries me is that all the male characters (except, perhaps, the guy in the pool, the one she has to convince to be a Business Partner, I don't remember the name) ... Well ... everyone else they're uglier than shit!!

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I love the "Dominant" Lily... I like her stron and acertive. The best part is that she can CHOOSE when and with whom to fuck. The only thing that worries me is that all the male characters (except, perhaps, the guy in the pool, the one she has to convince to be a Business Partner, I don't remember the name) ... Well ... everyone else they're uglier than shit!!
100% agree. Lily is not a sub and what makes her so fun is, exactly as you say, that she can choose whom to be with!

For those that think she is, you have fundamentally misunderstood her personality and would be better off moving on to other games with women subs - which there are plenty of her on F95zone.

Lily personality is fixed and is not going to change.

larfleeze

Dec 3, 2017
These frames are an example of this. Lily is waiting for many different acquaintances and many different adventures.
again, theres simply no evidence of this. they started making wallpapers because there would have been literally zero fan interaction otherwise. (unless you consider the posts about postponing deadlines "fan interaction").

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
again, theres simply no evidence of this. they started making wallpapers because there would have been literally zero fan interaction otherwise. (unless you consider the posts about postponing deadlines "fan interaction").
ok this topic of wall papers have been discussed many times before so I'll just quote/paraphrase P and P on this:
P and P said that some of the wall papers will end up as scenes and some will not and it's up to you the players to guess which one is which.

like the biker scene - Posted as August 2018 wall paper! pic 3 - Copy.png
this picture finally made it into the game this v1.8 release in the Jack scene:
Jack s1 p16 - Copy.png

Personally I would have liked the wall paper image instead of the other one. but I can see why they went with that second one in v1.8 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
100% agree. Lily is not a sub and what makes her so fun is, exactly as you say, that she can choose whom to be with!

For those that think she is, you have fundamentally misunderstood her personality and would be better off moving on to other games with women subs - which there are plenty of her on F95zone.

Lily personality is fixed and is not going to change.
I already said (Lily should not become a stupid whore or a prostitute) Just in this game there is an opportunity to add moments or an event For example: where Lily will quarrel with Nick again and for treason or Lily will decide to earn extra money as it was before (The Strib club where Nicole works or When Lily was confused with another model and she agreed to appear on TV is extra money for Lily) Lily can just get into such an adventure. At least that's what I was talking about. For example, here are the frames (for the desktop) ( JUST SUITABLE FRAMES )
1)
1395172_1358657_43.png

That's why this is an inappropriate frame ?! It seems that Lily got drunk and was in the wrong place and maybe she had already slept with someone And since Lily is in such a place and possibly drunk, she could even have been paid by confusing her with prostitutes. and when she left, she thought about where she got and what she had done. :) (But again, even this does not mean that Lily should become a Whore or a prostitute) Just an unexpected adventure :)

Here is another suitable frame for (Lily's Unexpected adventure)

2)
1395205_1395117_1358645_29.png
Since Lily already knows that her friend Nicole works as a stripper, Nicole could invite Lily to work with Nicole temporarily and judging by the place of this frame, this is some kind of VIP client.

Who can say that this is an inappropriate Frame ?!

Everyone who played knows about Nicole. Lily and Nicole are friends from school and maybe even from childhood. And Nicole has already drawn Lily into adventures many times (I will list a little similar events when Nicole drew Lily into adventures :) ) - ( 1) Nicole and Lily are looking forward to their youth and Lily tells that even then she was already dragging Lily into various adventures such as ::: Lily remembered a case from school when Nicole was attached to a guy who already had a girlfriend and Nicole koda began to check the merits of the guy his girlfriend came and started a fight with Nicole and this is just a story 2) Nicole's pool told Lily that you can swim and it turns out that when the owner of the house came, he did not expect to see naked girls in his yard (A gift for the owner of the house from Nicole + a bonus from Lily :) ) 3) Nicole's bar persuaded Lily to drink and play darts for wishes (Losing a Gift to guys from Lily and from depraved Nicole) 4) The club Nicole persuaded to play table football with the guys for wishes (Losing a gift from Lily and Nicole :) All four of them had a good rest :) + Nicole allowed her boyfriend to make an intimate haircut for Lily :) ) So knowing what kind of Nicole and the fact that she knows how to persuade Lily. Then you can expect more new adventures with Nicole and Lily :)

And yes + When Lily and Nicole were drinking in a Bar. After that, Lily had the opportunity to earn extra money in a Bar. And a new event in the new update v1. 8 with the Owner of the Bar made a new development of the story and a very good addition to the story and life and adventures of Lily :)

And yes, so Lily's main job is an Office. 1) Lily already had a task to infiltrate a person under cover. And Lily was a maid. The story of the Office is also just beginning to gain momentum. So Lily still has many different adventures even working in the Office. (When Lily was under the guise of a maid, it came to sex in a hotel room:love:) 2) Lola advised the Boss to take Lily to sign a contract in a restaurant (And for Lily this is a good career ladder, she just needs to be persuaded to become a partner of the company And Lily manages to persuade :love: ) (After all, Lily wants her own big house.) ( So there should be more adventures for Lily :) ) Her boss and office friend Lola they both want to take Lily on different adventures and give different adventures for Lily . :love:

And yes, from one event, moment or adventure (As it was in the Bar and Pool :) ) You can make not only a short event and a moment, but a whole adventure for Lily. :) Lily can have many different moments and adventures :) It can be either a short moment of Lily or a whole story.

+ Do not forget that Lily wants to buy a big dream house because this is the main goal of Lily (How many times has she already said and thought about this:) )
So if [P and P] will develop the game and will not rush to complete the game. There will be more stories like with the owner of the bar or the village men, and this will only benefit the game and the game world. A filled world is better than an unfinished and not brought to mind :) + Why rush the sponsors want to continue Lily of the Valley, which means that the author must support this goal if the sponsors are interested in the game and the game world, then the author is good (The money is paid) + If [P and P] can expand-develop and fill the world of Lily of the Valley, then [P and P] ' s reputation will be better than if he is in a hurry to just finish the game somehow. Killed games and unfinished games do not make a good reputation for the author. A good reputation is made for authors when the author makes his game conscientiously and tries to make his game the best for everyone in that chesle and for himself, this is what makes a good reputation for the author.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes