FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Lily too dominant in the game. I want to see her more submissive slut.
Same! And you can't choose another way.
Yes, it would be interesting to look at a similar route. :) But navryatli something like this will be the author will do the author does not have a special desire to develop the world of Lily and it's a pity there is a lot to add. According to such comments and the wishes of fans, it is clear that you can not only expand the game world but also supplement it with plot branches or extras. But :(:(:( it's a pity that the author does not want to understand this because the game world of Lily allows you to add a lot of different things.

Just hope that the author will come to his senses and will undertake to develop and expand the created world for Lily of the Valley :love::love::love:
I may mistake, but corruption means that female protag become more slutty and submissive, like: public use, humiliation, prostitution and other...
Not quite right. Yes, corruption is a fall in morality, but this does not mean that you can only be a complete whore. It depends on the character of the person, or rather on the character. Lily is a whore but not a prostitute :) BUT if there was such an opportunity, it would be interesting. :)

Reactions: Buster65

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
EXAMPLE: Lily fucked in a tavern with workers (The territory of a country house) and Lily already fucked on the construction of a country house. Here is a good opportunity for such a case (Although it is not necessary for Lily to become a brainless whore or prostitute) Lily can earn extra money in a tavern while her husband is busy writing his book (or cheating :) ) and Lily can get acquainted in the tavern of svovsemi closer (Not necessarily in the same scene) Since she has already tried out her first double penetration, Lily may want to make more different acquaintances in a tavern or a village because there are so many different scenes and moments of Lily's life that can be done

Imagine: Lily Can meet many men and guys in a village or tavern, for example: Lily may want a gangbang, double penetration but already with other couples, or Lily immediately with 3 guys at once. (This is a gift for Lily:) ) In the village, you can make a lot of good scenes for Lily :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Not quite right. Yes, corruption is a fall in morality
Yea, a part of. So it’s just my humble opinion, I am not a patreon)) Authors have made Lily like a dominant slut. She may manipulate every men. Workers or Fred! Doesn’t matter. She’s like the grey cardinal))) but it’s ridiculous! Doctor fucked her hole with dildo and Lily has transformed into mega brain:LOL: and manipulator))

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Play another game then bro, not easy to fulfil everyone's wishes.
Play another game then bro, not easy to fulfil everyone's wishes.
Well, I've already said it, but I'll say it again. Lily and should not be a complete whore or prostitute Lily is not that kind of character. But it can be done that Lily, after she tried double penetration, wanted more, but already with other guys. After all, you can do that Lily gets a part-time job in a tavern in the village (Well, for example, for the weekend) and the husband will think that Lily will help the mistress of the tavern female solidarity. And while her husband is busy, Lily can get acquainted with all the guys because Lily realized that village men are much better as lovers, she has already experienced it a couple of times for herself. So Lily can walk around the village or tavern getting acquainted with everyone. And then the village is not particularly alive in the game (Lily's House, 1 time shower and 1 time Tavern, and a new construction of a house for Lily :) ) Additional acquaintance with the village and its inhabitants will expand and show life in the village and for Lily it is new acquaintances. (This is one of the simple examples and you can come up with a lot of things.)
Let's see what [P and P] will do, whether they will develop and expand their child's game or not :)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
What prevents her from becoming a prostitute after such experiments?))

Yet) another visit to doctor and we will see)
I didn't say that she can't become a whore or a prostitute at the moment she can't we need to expand and develop the story and the world of the game

If you continue to expand the world of the game and develop stories, then Lily can visit many places and get acquainted with many

Last edited:
Reactions: Del.Mar
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes